Did RicciRyda have the biggest fall from grace ever?

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
I like everyone here too...I literally have no hate in my heart for anyone here. Youre a good egg...just be careful, you might get ganged up on in the future, and if it happens, don't apologize or snivvle, it seems that just triggers the bloodlust more (biggest sign of weakness, because it demonstrates a lack of merciful-dispositions...so to me it just looks like there's a bunch of cowards in waiting here.

A real bad ass is the opposite, unapologetic at first, but when they pick up on the vulnerability...they let go.

The alliance is so weak, I got love for you guys, but it is the same pathetic pattern.

Try me, Im waiting ;)

Last edited:

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
I like everyone here too...I literally have no hate in my heart for anyone here. Youre a good egg...just be careful, you might get ganged up on in the future, and if it happens, don't apologize or snivvle, it seems that just triggers the bloodlust more (biggest sign of weakness, because it demonstrates a lack of default-mercy...so to me it just looks like there's a bunch of cowards in waiting here.

A real bad ass is the opposite, unapologetic at first, but when they pick up on the vulnerability...they let loose.

The alliance are so weak, I got love for you guys, but it is the same pathetic pattern.

Try me, Im waiting ;)
Thanks brotherman, I appreciate it.

G

I like everyone here too...I literally have no hate in my heart for anyone here. Youre a good egg...just be careful, you might get ganged up on in the future, and if it happens, don't apologize or snivvle, it seems that just triggers the bloodlust more (biggest sign of weakness, because it demonstrates a lack of default-mercy...so to me it just looks like there's a bunch of cowards in waiting here.

A real bad ass is the opposite, unapologetic at first, but when they pick up on the vulnerability...they let loose.

The alliance are so weak, I got love for you guys, but it is the same pathetic pattern.

Try me, Im waiting ;)

He literally admitted to being a pedophile dude.

NewJersey.gov

A certain member of the alliance loves to accuse everyone else of being pedos while simultaneously calling the kids Michael Jackson raped liars. Apparently if you piss off the Jews they force you to sleep with little boys, you know like they're doing to Kanye West right now.

If you bring this point up or put him on your ignore list, he freaks out and starts screeching that Jenna Ortega is literally a 4-year-old.
Yes I would read your arguments and just smh...The alliance, to me were and are lesser than the sum of their parts. Individually they are well-behaved and decent, but as a group...well, wait a min. they kinda remind me of ME when I was 12 and well behaved, until I met up with the homies at Yorkdale Mall and we would flash mobbing in the 90s before it was even a thing.

Im calling them the N word!

G

There are ppl here who are paid subscribers to Nana, and sometimes slip up and even ballwash him.

@Mr. Faggotry <-- this guy for eg

yet nobody touches him...odd shit tbh

I also never denied i got caught up in herd mentality. I’m man enough to admit that. And if you think i’m a coward and have no honour or backbone you don’t know me as well as you think.

NewJersey.gov

I also never denied i got caught up in herd mentality. I’m man enough to admit that. And if you think i’m a coward and have no honour or backbone you don’t know me as well as you think.
I think you are honorable (as much as shitty me can pick up on such virtues), but you did needed a friggin online ALLIANCE to operate here (not brave). It wasn't about it being a funny bit either, you acted almost like a Dutch-Aussie cartel.

I called out Torquie for the same shit, but at least he did his malevolent shit alone...and always original (and hilarious), not bandwagonning on someone else.

G

I think you are honorable (as much as shitty me can pick up on such virtues), but you did needed a friggin online ALLIANCE to operate here (not brave). It wasn't about it being a funny bit either, you acted almost like a Dutch-Aussie cartel.

I called out Torquie for the same shit, but at least he did his malevolent shit alone...and always original, not bandwagonning on someone else.

As much as we don’t like to admit it humans are herd animals and we feel safe and protected in groups. But i actually try to learn from my past mistakes and try to grow as a person. I’m more confident in who i am right now then i was back then. I also stopped lying to myself.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

I called out Torquie for the same shit, but at least he did his malevolent shit alone...and always original, not bandwagonning on someone else.
We just spread the beauty of hot 90's actresses/mid 00's emo singers and fight against pedophilia, brotherman.

If that makes us bad people so be it.

E2KvOuYUUAMEQmL.jpg

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
Ima keep it brief because I think some brothermen here need a reminder-

People take this forum too seriously, and I’m guilty of it myself too from time to time. No one you talk to on here is ever going to meet you in person or help you out with a favor or give your balls a good tonguing when you’re aching for the touch of another man’s rough weathered hands. If you find yourself getting emotionally invested in any of this it means it’s time to put your phone away and touch grass (literally) and maybe even the creamy thighs of another woman or man since I think most of you are probably closeted homos. I went to the bars Sunday night and talked with some actual real people and got drunk and bought people some rounds and played pool. I don’t remember any of their names but it doesn’t really matter, it was a good time and like most of you I tend to isolate myself sometimes and it’s not healthy behavior. There’s no substitute for human interaction, and posting on this website is a cheap imitation of actual human connection.

I’m a faggot.

G

Ima keep it brief because I think some brothermen here need a reminder-

People take this forum too seriously, and I’m guilty of it myself too from time to time. No one you talk to on here is ever going to meet you in person or help you out with a favor or give your balls a good tonguing when you’re aching for the touch of another man’s rough weathered hands. If you find yourself getting emotionally invested in any of this it means it’s time to put your phone away and touch grass (literally) and maybe even the creamy thighs of another woman or man since I think most of you are probably closeted homos. I went to the bars Sunday night and talked with some actual real people and got drunk and bought people some rounds and played pool. I don’t remember any of their names but it doesn’t really matter, it was a good time and like most of you I tend to isolate myself sometimes and it’s not healthy behavior. There’s no substitute for human interaction, and posting on this website is a cheap imitation of actual human connection.

I’m a faggot.

Nigga spitting facts. I’m guilty as charged. Especially about the creamy thighs of a man part.

G

I’d like to think most of the people here would actually be fun to hang out IRL with but then I remember that we originated on Reddit

I’m always looking for emotional connections but maybe this is not the best place for that. Bunch of degenerates lol. There are a handful here i would like to have a beer with but i’m not delusional. I know i take this place too seriously at times.

G

I went to the bars Sunday night and talked with some actual real people and got drunk and bought people some rounds and played pool.
.. did ya?

it was a good time
was it?
and like most of you I tend to isolate myself sometimes
do ya?

and posting on this website is a cheap imitation of actual human connection.
is it?

I’m a faggot.

.... we know