Did RicciRyda have the biggest fall from grace ever?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
So he was a pedo...so what, who cares. He wa OUR pedo! I remember when it was just me and Wormkiller in the Opie Livestreams...

kids are put on such a fawkin pedestal, so some ppl wanna fuck them...who cares. As long as you are protecting your own, live and let live i say.

Also...why the same cast of characters always ganging up on the victim de-jure. Hmm, its almost as if, they need to gang up to be effective. (you know who yall are...the same cast of characters who are now pro-Dan Mullen again).

G

Also...why the same cast of characters always ganging up on the victim de-jure. Hmm, its almost as if, they need to gang up to be effective. (you know who yall are...the same cast of characters who are now pro-Dan Mullen again).

It’s been the same 2-3 dozen active users posting WWAW threads for years

You're probably him!
That wouldn’t be on my 2023 bingo card knowwhatimean 🤣🤣🤣 :pfg_sm:

NewJersey.gov

Just sayin...I made Patreeky and Shutyourcakehorn quit for a week, and NOT ONCE did I even accuse either of them of pedophilia. Just word jujutsu from little ole child. and they left...but they sure have a mean streak (performative...you guys are trying to be mean when you are such lambs, I would eat you like mutton.)

Just stop this yearning to take ppl down

NewJersey.gov

Don't your people fuck goats and lambs?

Just saying.
you know how much gift cards this one cost me:

sexy-goat-goat.gif

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Just sayin...I made Patreeky and Shutyourcakehorn quit for a week, and NOT ONCE did I even accuse either of them of pedophilia. Just word jujutsu from little ole child. and they left...but they sure have a mean streak (performative...you guys are trying to be mean when you are such lambs, I would eat you like mutton.)

i like @Patreeky and @ShutYourCakeHorn i like @Wisconsin.gov too

G

I realized being a heel isn’t for me. I’m too much of a sweet boy. But kitty still got claws. And also don’t flatter yourself so much lmao

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High

A certain member of the alliance loves to accuse everyone else of being pedos while simultaneously calling the kids Michael Jackson raped liars. Apparently if you piss off the Jews they force you to sleep with little boys, you know like they're doing to Kanye West right now.

If you bring this point up or put him on your ignore list, he freaks out and starts screeching that Jenna Ortega is literally a 4-year-old.