Did Pat really bankrupt the SFWA?

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a fat incel faggot
It's odd. Pat claims to be a hard drinking, bar fighting bad boy who can run you down for 2 hours and then tie you into knots like a pretzel, yet he needs Admins, mods, lawyers and the SFWA to fight his battles for him.

Also, Pat, it's white privilege when you sue the internet for pointing out your very visible flaws, yet there's "actual violence" being perpetrated, like consonant heavy names of street shitting authors being mispronounced by George RR Martin out there.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT

OK, so Piggy couldn't get a loan with them anyway, right?

He checks these boxes: "some online character defamation or such" and "Griefcom will also cease handling any case if we encounter any deception, professional ethics issue, unwillingness to proceed, or failure to make a necessary decision in a reasonable amount of time on the part of the person who filed the grievance."
One would think,he could also had wiemer,schill,etc.. vouch for him its all true

Screen-Shot-2021-07-10-at-8.41.15-AM.png
Very suspect that, even though the SFWA did it twice, Pat didn't capitalize "black" as was required by decree of the AP style guide in June 2020 as a response to the horrendous St. Floyd murder. It's slipups like this, Pig, that belie your carefully crafted position as an ally. You disgust me. Lose some fucking weight.

FLUUUID

Ample pork breasts
The first one would knock him out right away. When has ever attempted to solve this problem on his own? Every step of the way he goads the board. At no point has he just said anything even close to “I’m sorry” or “please stop.”.
After hearing his Pepperoni ingredients scream those things at him Patrick swore he would never repeat them himself

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Very suspect that, even though the SFWA did it twice, Pat didn't capitalize "black" as was required by decree of the AP style guide in June 2020 as a response to the horrendous St. Floyd murder. It's slipups like this, Pig, that belie your carefully crafted position as an ally. You disgust me. Lose some fucking weight.
Yikes. I can't believe he didn't capitalize Black. Someone should report this to the Southern Poverty Law Center. Smh.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
More like fights to protect their brethren of kid touchers.

Sick fucks. Why couldn't you just be like Harlan Ellison and drink a lot while hating everyone?
To be like Ellison they’d have to be intelligent like Ellison first and from what I’ve seen from them, there’s a lot of .22 caliber minds in .44 Magnum world over there.