Did Pat really bankrupt the SFWA?

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
They-called-me-fat..png

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
You can file grievances against ONAForums for the last one here.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
You can file grievances against ONAForums for the last one here.
Whatever brothermen do, do not file grievances about busted ribs. Certainly don’t file grievances pointing out the mean things said to someone as a potentially obese child molesting sci-fi author.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
"I would never have signed that contract if I had known that particular clause was in it"

Why didn't you read it then, idiot?
They're dumb like musicians. You can hire agents and lawyers to go over a contract, but they are going to take a third of your check -- pre-tax -- and he thought I don't need to pay those Jewish shysters. I can handle this myself. I am a super smart writer after all.

RobertMewler

Cases Griefcom Will Not Handle​

by John E. Johnston III, Chairman, Griefcom
Be aware that there are three types of cases that Griefcom will never handle. First, those in which the member has not already attempted to solve the problem on his own. Second, those in which both parties were involved in their capacities as writers – a collaborative work gone bad, for example, or some online character defamation or such. Third, Griefcom will not handle any grievances of non-members, affiliates, or institutional members. Griefcom will also cease handling any case if we encounter any deception, professional ethics issue, unwillingness to proceed, or failure to make a necessary decision in a reasonable amount of time on the part of the person who filed the grievance.

OK, so Piggy couldn't get a loan with them anyway, right?

He checks these boxes: "some online character defamation or such" and "Griefcom will also cease handling any case if we encounter any deception, professional ethics issue, unwillingness to proceed, or failure to make a necessary decision in a reasonable amount of time on the part of the person who filed the grievance."

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣

OK, so Piggy couldn't get a loan with them anyway, right?

He checks these boxes: "some online character defamation or such" and "Griefcom will also cease handling any case if we encounter any deception, professional ethics issue, unwillingness to proceed, or failure to make a necessary decision in a reasonable amount of time on the part of the person who filed the grievance."
The first one would knock him out right away. When has ever attempted to solve this problem on his own? Every step of the way he goads the board. At no point has he just said anything even close to “I’m sorry” or “please stop.”.