• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Dan Mullen kill Pat Posting?

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Im not completely out of hope that he gets arrested for swaTTing humself. Thatd be a hell of a resurrection
Several people have suggested pretending to ignore Pat for the last year or so to see if he does something insane again for the attention. That would be great for Pat's optics going forward.

G

Several people have suggested pretending to ignore Pat for the last year or so to see if he does something insane again for the attention. That would be great for Pat's optics going forward.
I think even as a bit just completely ignoring him for a while is funny on its own.

What really killed it was Fat Jackie and this "hildy" bullshit. Its tiresome and unfunny

Forum Clout
Dan added to Pat posting and in fairness although I disagreed Dan also wanted to move away from strictly Pat content so he didn't kill it all. In fact the internal drama so many like here may be because of Dan, so in some ways the forum you see now are a creation of Mullen inc. It's hard for some people to just recognize that some people are more funny with certain things. Also there is no one size fits all, I get Hildy being boring to some but his kid rape shit and hooker sister were absolutely worth the posting. Pat posting changed the day he was forced to pay, it really makes it certain that he doesn't have the stones to do a week in jail and caves every time it gets real. They'll be more funny moments but unless he's arrested for swatting he can't top his own past.

We'll get a sequel of the debt court season maybe a spinoff of the self publishing show, but even Pat has lost his lust to engage. I still say he deserves nipple tweaks until his heart gives out because he won't private his twitter, so redditors will keep joshing him and if they ever stop he'llk take a victory lap inviting them back anyway. It's like the king, the King is Dead, Long Live the King. We'll always have a Pat just not the prime 2021 lawsuit Pat, those days are over.

Forum Clout
Dan added to Pat posting and in fairness although I disagreed Dan also wanted to move away from strictly Pat content so he didn't kill it all. In fact the internal drama so many like here may be because of Dan, so in some ways the forum you see now are a creation of Mullen inc. It's hard for some people to just recognize that some people are more funny with certain things. Also there is no one size fits all, I get Hildy being boring to some but his kid rape shit and hooker sister were absolutely worth the posting. Pat posting changed the day he was forced to pay, it really makes it certain that he doesn't have the stones to do a week in jail and caves every time it gets real. They'll be more funny moments but unless he's arrested for swatting he can't top his own past.

We'll get a sequel of the debt court season maybe a spinoff of the self publishing show, but even Pat has lost his lust to engage. I still say he deserves nipple tweaks until his heart gives out because he won't private his twitter, so redditors will keep joshing him and if they ever stop he'llk take a victory lap inviting them back anyway. It's like the king, the King is Dead, Long Live the King. We'll always have a Pat just not the prime 2021 lawsuit Pat, those days are over.
To give an honest answer, I think a ton of us expected him to get locked up for contempt

The buzzkill seTTlemenT kept him from getting his teeth knocked in and also gave partial closure on the Pay Quasi front

After Judgement 2, what have we got to look forward to? Fruity Porsalin's version of A Christmas Carnage?

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout

Sound like you have a dago in this fight.