• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Dan Mullen kill Pat Posting?

Forum Clout
To give an honest answer, I think a ton of us expected him to get locked up for contempt

The buzzkill seTTlemenT kept him from getting his teeth knocked in and also gave partial closure on the Pay Quasi front

After Judgement 2, what have we got to look forward to? Fruity Porsalin's version of A Christmas Carnage?
I thought he's do the week, what a pussy he is.
Sound like you have a dago in this fight.
Naturally, but that doesn't make my judgement on Dan inaccurate. After the admin for hosting, space edge, and our silken voiced Huff Po writer Dan is the biggest contributor to making me laugh. Ultimately we all seem like better people than the folks we mock and we're here to laugh and Dan has given me a bunch.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
To give an honest answer, I think a ton of us expected him to get locked up for contempt

The buzzkill seTTlemenT kept him from getting his teeth knocked in and also gave partial closure on the Pay Quasi front

After Judgement 2, what have we got to look forward to? Fruity Porsalin's version of A Christmas Carnage?
The biggest thing it stopped was the debt exam, which was going to be the best episode ever. Maybe that’s still on the table if Lynn makes a stand.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
As soon as pat started going on fuckin prime time news saying he’s getting swatted, that was probably when he officially “jumped the shark” as they say.

Idk if pat’s gonna become relevant again, but we’ll ring what we can out of Norton and Cumia, and if he starts acting a major fool again we can set our sites on him, but for now we can just let him drift into obscurity.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
I think even as a bit just completely ignoring him for a while is funny on its own.

What really killed it was Fat Jackie and this "hildy" bullshit. Its tiresome and unfunny
That was a symptom and not the cause. After Quasi was paid it was sort of, what's next? People grabbed at those two