Did Club Soda Kenny throw Nana out of Burr's Patrice Benefit After Party?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
All the faggot ballwashers trying to speak for Patrice as if his views on things or relationships with people wouldn’t change with an extra 10 years alive. Anthony has always been racist but I can’t imagine Patrice associating with him the way he is now. He doesn’t even have a black friend he parades around in an attempt to not look racist.

04211834-41BC-4E2D-BDA9-9A93DA67CB54.jpeg

Are you telling me a bunch of comedians trying to have careers don’t want to be associated with pock marked krptonite? I’m fucking shocked.
Imagine, you're a real celebrity, and you're at this gay party, and Nana is there, and takes a drunken selfie with you. And you wake up the next morning, and the entire entertainment world demands to know why you willingly associate with a virulent racist and closeted bottom queen who tweets all sorts of vile things.

Or maybe he showed up in one of his two-shirt outfits he's been wearing for the last month, and they just didn't want him there trashing, smelling and holeeeeeeeeshitting the whole thing up. It's plausible.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Imagine, you're a real celebrity, and you're at this gay party, and Nana is there, and takes a drunken selfie with you. And you wake up the next morning, and the entire entertainment world demands to know why you willingly associate with a virulent racist and closeted bottom queen who tweets all sorts of vile things.
The funny part is that Ant would never understand this perception. He legitimately thinks tweeting “NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER” constitutes “honest racial discussion”. He thinks all these people don’t want to associate with him out of fear of PR backlash, but it’s also just because some of them aren’t racist and find this guy fucking disgusting and retarded.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
List of people who’ve motherfucked Cumia to obscurity:
-Ron Bennington, Opie, Jim Norton, Club Soda Kenny, Keith the Cop, all his ex girlfriends, Amy Schumer, Joe DeRosa, Bill Burr, Malcolm Laverne, Daniel Craig, Danny Ross, his own father, the “gib me fiddy cend” kid, Dave Landau, Red Bar, the list goes on.

All the faggot ballwashers trying to speak for Patrice as if his views on things or relationships with people wouldn’t change with an extra 10 years alive. Anthony has always been racist but I can’t imagine Patrice associating with him the way he is now. He doesn’t even have a black friend he parades around in an attempt to not look racist.

1680828696535.png

No, he wouldn't, you fucking faggot. Patrice would've ostracized Anthony like everybody has done if he was still alive. Every time Anthony and Patrice discussed politics/race, it always became evident that Anthony had no idea what he was talking about and they never agreed on anything. Anthony went up a step since Patrice's death with his idiotic views/opinions which caused him to destroy not only his career but also his relationships with his friends. Instead of being an adult and re-evaluating himself, he just doubles down and tweets "F/N" and "kill all niggers" on Twitter all day long. Why would Patrice be defending that?

Last edited:
The funny part is that Ant would never understand this perception. He legitimately thinks tweeting “NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER” constitutes “honest racial discussion”. He thinks all these people don’t want to associate with him out of fear of PR backlash, but it’s also just because some of them aren’t racist and find this guy fucking disgusting and retarded.
On top of everything else, what possible purpose does being friendly with Nana serve? He can't help you promote anything in any meaningful way. He's not a comedian, he has no connections, he has no friends, his "show" is a joke, so what good is he to have around? Who wants to be at a party and have to deal with that wildly grinning ghoul drunkenly swishing around and brainlessly hooting like a retard?