• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Bill Burr’s child come from his balls?

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
Does your father have an Anthony Smith-type situation going on?

View attachment 137547

He's 1/2 black, 1/2 white
Actually more like Jason Statham:
165127_v9_bb.jpg

My grandfathers' genes were pure white spaniard, not limp-dicked irish.

Last edited:

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I cannot believe he got rid of his dog for that bitch. I'm living paycheck to paycheck so I can keep my dog and a fucking millionaire couldn't figure out a way to keep his mutt quiet and find a way to keep his dog?

Nia convinced him le pibbles are sweet boy 100 wholesome heccerino chungus dogs before so he would get one, despite his hesitancy. (IIRC she just brought it home one day without telling him).

She let Bill and Cleo get attached to each other for a few years, but when the baby was coming, she said "get that baby-murdering fighting dog out of my house."

I don't necessarily disagree with keeping a pitbull as far away from you and especially your small children as possible, but the dumb hypocritical nigger bitch is why he got it in the first place. What was her thought process? "It's fine if this genetic killer mauls you but not our baby"?

I reached true epiphany about the world when I read a Greentext hypothesizing that niggers are only capable of thinking 15 seconds into the future.