• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Bill Burr’s child come from his balls?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
How racist must Boston have been in the 70s for him to react like this?

He was the son of a dentist. He probably never saw a nigger til college and then was awestruck.

His whole life is about proving how non-racist he is, culminating with paying a bull to cuck him on screen with his wildebeest wife to rear someone else's niglet. Thus is the path of the 21st century white urbanite. Nothing matters to them more than being perceived as righteous by their bloated, mentally ill social circle.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
just a retarded spanish immigrant.

Don't worry, lil pal, I think I found her
1690223009256.png

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
How can you not expect to be made fun of if your wife looks like that? As a comedian he should be ready for jokes and insults at his expense when he gets married to an ugly fat black woman. Also, unless he has a weird fetish, there is no way he feels any physical attraction to towards that thing.
its called eating steak every day he knows who butters his bread Hollywood Demands niggers

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Walmart ape
I can only hope that one day I bestow such sidesplitting terms upon my Brothamen. I'm going to hear that on in my head next time I drop in Wally Wurrl for some shit I don't need. "Gimme-them-shoes niggers" is another one, still ricocheting around my ribcage from last week, @TheRevAlJolson got a nigga. Ribs hurtin that day.