• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Bill Burr’s child come from his balls?

G

The only photo where you can even kind of see his daughter, she appears to look just like his big, arrogant, ugly, black wife.

And I understand that mixed babies are typically darker than someone who is 100% Caucasian, but burrs baby is as black as coal. I’m thinking he got cucked by one of those BLACK KANGZ he thinks I owe something.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
The only photo where you can even kind of see his daughter, she appears to look just like his big, arrogant, ugly, black wife.

And I understand that mixed babies are typically darker than someone who is 100% Caucasian, but burrs baby is as black as coal. I’m thinking he got cucked by one of those BLACK KANGZ he thinks I owe something.
Bill is one giant recessive gene, they had no chance against such a black woman

Forum Clout
gettyimages-1396203305-612x612.jpg

Thicker than a bowl of butter grits

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Burr was on the grind for almost 20 years working on his standup/touring and living like shit, and now he's a successful multimillionaire and this is how he rewarded himself? Lol.
How racist must Boston have been in the 70s for him to react like this?
Burr always had a reputation for being a coal burner or whatever the nigger lover term was (oil driller?). He was like Vos in that he would pride himself for being able to play in all black clubs to all black audiences like how Patrice or Chris Rock would. Burr was one of those guys where he had a reputation for actively seeking out black friends to hang out with. To build like your own personal diversity coalition (coal....ition). He would judge White people by how many non-white friends they had.

So you'd have the blacks, the gooks, kikes, faggy whites, dykes, and so on. Every group had to be represented. Burr was part of that California comedy scene with Chappelle and others where you had to fall in line with Dave's crazy Muslim beliefs. Like Burr and the other comics would show up to Chappelle's show and the guy would be decked out in full african garb doing islamic chants every hour and a half interrupting the show. Like that crazy character from the Devil's Advocate that sacrifices the goat. And Burr was one of those guys that would embrace pretty much any culture like a hipster douche just to be cool. Never offend anyone or anything but Whites or Christianity.

Also lots of millionaires and even billionaires are married to absolute dogs. Jeff Bezos's wife looks like one of the aztecs from Apocalypto with the bones and piercings in her face all plastic and grotesque. And Bezos has $600million in yachts alone. Guy could be parading a dozen supermodels nude around him at all times but is with some female Joker mutant.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Burr always had a reputation for being a coal burner or whatever the nigger lover term was (oil driller?). He was like Vos in that he would pride himself for being able to play in all black clubs to all black audiences like how Patrice or Chris Rock would. Burr was one of those guys where he had a reputation for actively seeking out black friends to hang out with. To build like your own personal diversity coalition (coal....ition). He would judge White people by how many non-white friends they had.

So you'd have the blacks, the gooks, kikes, faggy whites, dykes, and so on. Every group had to be represented. Burr was part of that California comedy scene with Chappelle and others where you had to fall in line with Dave's crazy Muslim beliefs. Like Burr and the other comics would show up to Chappelle's show and the guy would be decked out in full african garb doing islamic chants every hour and a half interrupting the show. Like that crazy character from the Devil's Advocate that sacrifices the goat. And Burr was one of those guys that would embrace pretty much any culture like a hipster douche just to be cool. Never offend anyone or anything but Whites or Christianity.

Also lots of millionaires and even billionaires are married to absolute dogs. Jeff Bezos's wife looks like one of the aztecs from Apocalypto with the bones and piercings in her face all plastic and grotesque. And Bezos has $600million in yachts alone. Guy could be parading a dozen supermodels nude around him at all times but is with some female Joker mutant.
then to have the dogs very publicly humiliate the billionaires with divorce's, watch Bills ''wife'' say how racist he is when she decides to cash in

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
she is so ugly it makes me want to scream at the heavens. i feel like bernie mac when he gives that speech in Don’t Be a Menace. just looking at her makes me hate blackness in all forms. i hate night. i hate closing my eyes. i hate oblivion, the unknown. and i especially hate those silverback sphincter mandingo gums