• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dave's ex wife is still sexy.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
If you search the Ron and Fez subreddit, there might be some old pics of Silera, Swiss Miss, and HTG. They all look like 5’s that got hyped up.

You can see some of the WNEW girls in the old picture archive Slobbo posted a while back. Crazy Claire was kind of cute, Sweet Melissa was a butter face. I’ve always wanted to see what ice cream girl and lobster claws looked like. I read somewhere ice cream girl was the psycho Earl signed out of the mental hospital to fuck, don’t know how accurate that is.
Anyone know what “Inky” looked like? The one who went to a party with Billy and was making out with other guys all night even though he rented a hotel room for them. The show after is so funny because women are calling in to throw her under the bus and Billy was having a mini meltdown the whole time. It’s the Meatball Parm Hero saga.

G

I can't believe he got another book deal. Crash and Burn was pretty interesting because he talked about getting fired from Stern but he later said it was mostly lies. He was pulling massive advances too, like over 800k for those books. Established authors don't get advances like that.
Celebrities routinely pull much higher advances than even established authors.

Unless your name is Patrick, then you obviously get million dollar advances, child.

Anyone know what “Inky” looked like? The one who went to a party with Billy and was making out with other guys all night even though he rented a hotel room for them. The show after is so funny because women are calling in to throw her under the bus and Billy was having a mini meltdown the whole time. It’s the Meatball Parm Hero saga.
Chicken Parm Hero*

No pictures of her that I’ve seen, but she was chubby. Billy was such a pathetic sad sack loser, she was 20 and he was 44. She had no real interest in him and used him as an in to be on the show and backstage perks along with the hotel rooms and dinners.

The Halloween party where Billy dressed up as a chicken parm hero wasn’t the first time she made out with a random in front of everyone, known as “Chicken Parm 2”. “Chicken Parm 1” had been the previous Christmas party where she made out with some random in front of Billy.

There was a “Chicken Parm 3” with a different younger girl where Billy was buying food and drinks for the girl and the guy she brought to the bar. They also made out in front of Billy.

Billy Staples was the greatest fool in radio history.

Chicken Parm 2 you’re already familiar with so here’s chicken Parm 3:

And this is where this dumb motherfucker thought a young 20 something stripper was his gf:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Chicken Parm Hero*

No pictures of her that I’ve seen, but she was chubby. Billy was such a pathetic sad sack loser, she was 20 and he was 44. She had no real interest in him and used him as an in to be on the show and backstage perks along with the hotel rooms and dinners.

The Halloween party where Billy dressed up as a chicken parm hero wasn’t the first time she made out with a random in front of everyone, known as “Chicken Parm 2”. “Chicken Parm 1” had been the previous Christmas party where she made out with some random in front of Billy.

There was a “Chicken Parm 3” with a different younger girl where Billy was buying food and drinks for the girl and the guy she brought to the bar. They also made out in front of Billy.

Billy Staples was the greatest fool in radio history.
I just started listening so I’m not really up on the whole show and I haven’t gotten to the third part yet. He would brag about high school sports and having 5 letters just be called Al Bundy. “Were the 5 letters L O S E and R?” He may have been a fool but it was super entertaining. Sometimes I think Earl is like half doing a bit but I believe Billy was genuinely delusional. Edit: Thanks dude, now I have something to listen to when I drive to work later.

I just started listening so I’m not really up on the whole show and I haven’t gotten to the third part yet. He would brag about high school sports and having 5 letters just be called Al Bundy. “Were the 5 letters L O S E and R?” He may have been a fool but it was super entertaining. Sometimes I think Earl is like half doing a bit but I believe Billy was genuinely delusional. Edit: Thanks dude, now I have something to listen to when I drive to work later.

Oh I meant fool as in he’s so fucking pathetic that you can’t help but laugh at him. Yeah he was a “5 letterman” in high school lol. The clips I linked, that uploader has tons of WNEW shit that is amazing. He has a whole playlist of Billy Staples.

Enjoy!

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I can't find a picture of her, just the reddit post from (supposedly) her. She references having sex with either Billy or Perrynoid in the comments.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

She was probably out of his league no matter what she looked like.
Agreed.
300x300.jpg

FFWBTdad

Is Dave part jewish or from money? I never understood how he could afford to raise and support a new family in nyc on what amounted to minimum wage.

Wasn't she literally a homeless whore that was known on the various message boards which lead to her meeting him at a fan event where she hooked up with him and then simply never left his apartment?
his family home is down the street from where i live now, their house has to be 3-4 million. he grew up there so... probably has a lot of family help with bills.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

his family home is down the street from where i live now, their house has to be 3-4 million. he grew up there so... probably has a lot of family help with bills.
Makes sense. Dave didn't have a debit card until he was like 29 and he didn't know the difference between a debit and credit card. (Unless he was acting more retarded for the air) His parents were definitely helping him when he "ran away" from them at like 24.

I can't find a picture of her, just the reddit post from (supposedly) her. She references having sex with either Billy or Perrynoid in the comments.

She definitely had sex with Perrynoid, it came up during the buildup to the first BigAss Night of Fights where Billy and Perrynoid boxed as an undercard to Al Dukes vs Joe Poo. Lol Billy was fighting for Inky’s and the Ron and fez message board’s honor beause Perry had called them out.

She confirmed it once again during the “guy code” clip I linked earlier towards the end of the clip. Billy wanted to fuck her and took her out on several dates but he was her dad’s age and the eternal loser in life.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
She definitely had sex with Perrynoid, it came up during the buildup to the first BigAss Night of Fights where Billy and Perrynoid boxed as an undercard to Al Dukes vs Joe Poo. Lol Billy was fighting for Inky’s and the Ron and fez message board’s honor beause Perry had called them out.

She confirmed it once again during the “guy code” clip I linked earlier towards the end of the clip. Billy wanted to fuck her and took her out on several dates but he was her dad’s age and the eternal loser in life.
She sounded like a retarded junkie in the “guy code” clip. Thinking it’s normal behavior to impose shots on people when you’re trying to get sober is beyond parody.

Is this seriously her now, and her business? Re listening to the the Dave time period and I'm in the beginning of 09 where she's pregnant again and it beginning to seem like Fez hates her more than Dave. I'm blaming her for the downfall of the best part of the shows history. Will have to look into this terrible Rebel business for upset customers. I'm just a dick head 16 year old though.