• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dave's ex wife is still sexy.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Probably for the kids. My mom kept my father's last name after they got divorced because she didn't want her kids to have a different last name. Either that or her father of Elan Stairlift fame didn't want her to sully the family name any longer.
Fawk. She's bulkmaxxing to be the Elan chair test weight.

Nice trans Chris Farley look, slim.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Side note, I wonder how many copies he sold of that last book. He advertised with this chapter on Twitter. Artie is one of my favorites but selling a book when you’ve told every story 1,000 times is a tough sell.
I can't believe he got another book deal. Crash and Burn was pretty interesting because he talked about getting fired from Stern but he later said it was mostly lies. He was pulling massive advances too, like over 800k for those books. Established authors don't get advances like that.

G

Is Dave part jewish or from money? I never understood how he could afford to raise and support a new family in nyc on what amounted to minimum wage.

Wasn't she literally a homeless whore that was known on the various message boards which lead to her meeting him at a fan event where she hooked up with him and then simply never left his apartment?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Is Dave part jewish or from money? I never understood how he could afford to raise and support a new family in nyc on what amounted to minimum wage.

Wasn't she literally a homeless whore that was known on the various message boards which lead to her meeting him at a fan event where she hooked up with him and then simply never left his apartment?
No, she was Jewish and her father owned the Elan StairLift company. Dave probably came from money as his parents were paying for his phone until he was 30.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I can't believe he got another book deal. Crash and Burn was pretty interesting because he talked about getting fired from Stern but he later said it was mostly lies. He was pulling massive advances too, like over 800k for those books. Established authors don't get advances like that.
I think Too Fat to Fish sold a fuck load and was definitely on the NYT best seller list. I’m sure he got a much smaller advance for the last one but I’m sure he did alright. If I remember correctly he pulls in a teacher’s salary every Christmas because he’s in Elf for about 5 minutes haha.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...

It's two parts on youtube. In one Fred cries because listeners would go on his son's Facebook page to call him a faggot.

I hate Fred, but Casey was a total cunt. Cunt is not a strong enough word. She organized her fellow wackbaggers (FBA, maybe) to leave negative reviews about Fred's business.

yeah I’ve always wanted to see that French bitch. I’d also like to see what all the paltalk/message board whores looked like. from what I understand they are all 5-6’s at best.
If you search the Ron and Fez subreddit, there might be some old pics of Silera, Swiss Miss, and HTG. They all look like 5’s that got hyped up.

You can see some of the WNEW girls in the old picture archive Slobbo posted a while back. Crazy Claire was kind of cute, Sweet Melissa was a butter face. I’ve always wanted to see what ice cream girl and lobster claws looked like. I read somewhere ice cream girl was the psycho Earl signed out of the mental hospital to fuck, don’t know how accurate that is.

Last edited:

Rutherford_b_Blaze

RDT_20230105_0912396718401560746792097.png