• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dave's ex wife is still sexy.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I felt bad for ESD here. His wife send him a text meant for someone else that says "I always loved you the best" and Dave assumes she's killed herself and the kids. No one in the studio is brave enough to explain to Dave what's happening, but Fez does kind of allude to it.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. That was fucked up. Any idea why she kept his last name? I always consider that to be odd behavior.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. That was fucked up. Any idea why she kept his last name? I always consider that to be odd behavior.
Probably for the kids. My mom kept my father's last name after they got divorced because she didn't want her kids to have a different last name. Either that or her father of Elan Stairlift fame didn't want her to sully the family name any longer.