• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny's Bogus Firing Story

CuntFucker .

Steampunk Jeans
Forum Clout
lmao, nobody had an opinion besides a positive one UNTIL you found out I worked on it and suddenly it sucks and it's terrible. lolol this trailer took like 20 people and 6 months to make, an editor did nothing but work this trailer, and the whole thing had to be approved by North and both Housers. It's fucking pathetic how far you'll reach just so you can shit talk me. For fucking no reason.
Danny thinks he's Roman Polanski.

Forum Clout
lmao, nobody had an opinion besides a positive one UNTIL you found out I worked on it and suddenly it sucks and it's terrible. lolol this trailer took like 20 people and 6 months to make, an editor did nothing but work this trailer, and the whole thing had to be approved by North and both Housers. It's fucking pathetic how far you'll reach just so you can shit talk me. For fucking no reason.
I thought GTA5 was too short for the main story. I remember playing Vice City or San Andreas for weeks and weeks doing main and side missions. 5 was just like uhh get these three bums to rob a bank or whatever .

I get that was just a way to sell more dlc. Also the fact the base game is still like $50 on Xbox is retarded.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
He really does seem delusional about his place in the creative process. It’s like he doesn’t understand hierarchy, he thinks being the boyfriend of one of the creators is the same as being a creator.

Actually, what I find delusional is random nobodys hypothesizing over things they literally know nothing about, only to purposefully conflict with the guy who, you know, worked there. I really don't care about your cute little guessing games. Tell you what. You keep guessing, and I'll keep knowing.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
If your doctor saw your post history he'd throw you back in the looney bin where you belong. Sick kike.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Actually, what I find delusional is random nobodys hypothesizing over things they literally know nothing about, only to purposefully conflict with the guy who, you know, worked there. I really don't care about your cute little guessing games. Tell you what. You keep guessing, and I'll keep knowing.
Just earlier today I was seething about a coworker I had 10 years ago. Oh wait, I wasn’t because I’m not a resentful loser. Short and bald too.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Danny thinks he's Roman Polanski.
He wishes he was. But more for the child fucking thing than the directing thing.

Danny ok your 10 year old trailer is amazing and you were the best screenshot taker for a mediocre entry to an acclaimed series ever.

If it wasn’t for that pesky stint in the loony bin you’d be the ceo

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
Warning: Boring reality post (no funnies) - feel free to skip.

Reading this whole thread reminded me of two guys I worked with long ago. The first was a dude who put all his money into his business which failed and financially wiped them all out - he went on heavy duty meds, was suicidal etc. Staff at one of his other shitty jobs banded together to get rid of him because he was unstable (he'd zone out mid-sentence or start bawling randomly - the meds totally fucked him up). He was required, as part of his treatment, not to think or talk about the past - I never understood that, thought it was stupid etc (how can you resolve the issues of the past by not talking about them) until I'd worked with more clinically mentally insane people (many since) - the inability to move on from past grudges/victim experiences is a defining/destructive aspect of their character and prevents them 'getting well' or maturing in any way also the way they 'frame' those incidents is damaging (they're always the dramatic victim or the hero - there's never any balanced reality, its always OTT drama and theatrics that favors them) - they're literally told, as part of any competent treatment, never to engage in this behavour.

Guy two was a very handsome, shit altogether dude on the surface - very successful, well paid for many years but I suspect he was a clinical narcissist. He was a nice guy, you felt sorry for him, I would invite him out to go to a bar with the guys but he couldn't do that - he needed to control every social situation, he needed to be right about everything, he was never wrong, if you went to a concert that was great he would tell you he went to a concert five years ago and that was the greatest concert ever - he'd overtake the conversation and you couldn't get a single word in - he'd insist the concert he went to was simply the greatest ever - you probably couldn't understand anyway as you didn't have the concert going expertise he had which was simply unattainable by anyone other than him, he was forever the victim of bad managers who fired him for no reason, there was always a reason unrelated to him that something fucked up (never him, ever - not ever).

Anyway - obviously it sounds like I'm mocking Danny in the above, but I'm not - those are real people I've worked with and my point is the Danny-posts are obviously a combination of those two guys above - once you're mentally ill it never goes away, you can't overcome who and what you are, that's who you are for life - guy two had great well paid jobs and he still fucked them up because he was a nut case. Genuinely mentally ill people are genuinely fucked for life and their characteristic behavours always make them easy to identify.

I do enjoy the Danny bashings and zingers though, great for a laugh (mentally ill people in my experience have no ability to laugh at themselves the way normal people do) 😊

*Guy one got out of his industry (saw him last year) - left it all behind, he's learned to laugh at himself a bit, he'll never be 'normal' (too much damage, likely still on meds) but he took steps to leave the past behind (to the extent he can) and move on.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Bro, what? You're just some old school fanboys still waxing fantastic about O&A. Here's some fringe board where people talk about it. Cool, I'm interested. All this bizarre canon you invent for yourselves is mentally ill. You actively ingest realty and reject it. That's on you, pal.
What specific mental illness were you institutionalized for?

P.S. you are gay