• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny's Bogus Firing Story

Forum Clout
I am.

Actually I started doing motion capture when they were still shooting cutscenes and car entries. Then the gameplay capture team for all the trailers, and then head of screens. I could have written every line of dialogue for RDR2 and you'd find a way to shit on it. The bit is stale. We get it dude, you don't like me. How many more posts do you need to make it known.

Anywho. Where can I see or hear any of your work? Do you do anything creative besides roleplay as a badass on a message board? Or would you rather talk about me and my accomplishments. Cuz it seems like you really enjoy talking about me and my accomplishments, which you would never be able to achieve with every ounce of your existence.
I’m confused, are we supposed to move on, or are we supposed to be impressed with the “creative output” from 15 years ago that you won’t quit bragging about?

CuntFucker .

Steampunk Jeans
Forum Clout
I am.

Actually I started doing motion capture when they were still shooting cutscenes and car entries. Then the gameplay capture team for all the trailers, and then head of screens. I could have written every line of dialogue for RDR2 and you'd find a way to shit on it. The bit is stale. We get it dude, you don't like me. How many more posts do you need to make it known.

Anywho. Where can I see or hear any of your work? Do you do anything creative besides roleplay as a badass on a message board? Or would you rather talk about me and my accomplishments. Cuz it seems like you really enjoy talking about me and my accomplishments, which you would never be able to achieve with every ounce of your existence.
To animate the children in the game

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I am.

“You’re not allowed to mock my shitty output unless you also do it!” You sound like your ex lover Cumia now.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
I do that already, cos the dialogue is shit. "I'm afraid 😢 -homicidal cowboy I'm supposed to feel sorry for" are ya?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Actually I started doing motion capture when they were still shooting cutscenes and car entries. Then the gameplay capture team for all the trailers, and then head of screens. I could have written every line of dialogue for RDR2 and you'd find a way to shit on it. The bit is stale.
No you couldn't have , also, why would you compare gameplay capture to writing? One is a time consuming creative skill the other one is something 12 year olds do with Roblox and probably make as much as you did.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I hope that everybody in the crowd is enjoyin ya life
Like that short guy with the bad 'tude:
How you doin' sir? What's good with you kid?
I hope that ya LEAD a positive life.
And yo.. shout out to my wife whose backstage and hope I don't flip and go knife
and uh
uh I stuttad but Im still butta
don't say nothin bout this bad motha uh
Shut ya mouth
this is no cursin no rehearsin
this is just straight searchin.

YO WHY DID YOU LOOK UNDA THE BAFROOM STALL B? WHY DI'N YOU PUT ON SOME BLINDAS B?
YO WHY YOU BE GRABBIN ON DYKES TITTIES FOR B?
:serch_lg:
I'm takin you from ratchetness to righteousness from now on.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
No you couldn't have , also, why would you compare gameplay capture to writing? One is a time consuming creative skill the other one is something 12 year olds do with Roblox and probably make as much as you did.
Can’t we just let this poor guy have his delusions? We all remember what he was doing while the show was doing well and we all know why they paid him like an intern and had no problem showing him the door. Kissing nanas ass and showing up to babysit him when he got lonely didn’t translate to Erock type success. It didn’t even earn him Sam Robert’s level respect.

It’s like the custodian at google headquarters telling people how the whole pace would fall apart if they didnt have him around to make sure the floors were shiny. He understands that the floors should be clean but he just can’t grasp his place in the big picture.

Back in the day, given the choice between bobo and Danny Ross, there is not 1 person who would have chosen to keep Danny over bobo. E-rock could have skipped a nap or 2 and watched old movies for clips to copy.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
I am.

Little dick danny was the guy in catsuit that they glue the ping pong balls on
Mokap_render_infobox.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Danny’s rockstar gig was a pretty cool job, the guy is a belligerent kike but if it was just taking screenshots then they wouldn’t pay someone to do it or have a team working on it.

He was probably on 70-80k , or closer to 100 if he was a head of department.

I don’t doubt he was fired because of some stupid bitch making false allegations, but they wouldn’t have pulled the trigger as quick if he was worth keeping despite it.

It’s not a bad resume, SiriusXm snr producer and head of a team at rockstar games, it’s just marred because he was terminated from both for being unlikeable.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Danny’s rockstar gig was a pretty cool job, the guy is a belligerent kike but if it was just taking screenshots then they wouldn’t pay someone to do it or have a team working on it.

He was probably on 70-80k , or closer to 100 if he was a head of department.

I don’t doubt he was fired because of some stupid bitch making false allegations, but they wouldn’t have pulled the trigger as quick if he was worth keeping despite it.

It’s not a bad resume, SiriusXm snr producer and head of a team at rockstar games, it’s just marred because he was terminated from both for being unlikeable.
It's cuz he ain't fly B and they stay tellin him STEP OFF :serch_lg:

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Don't forget the important point that Lazlow gave Stupid Danny a life raft he could have given to anyone more qualified. He gave it to Stupid Danny as a favor fudda show. Danny repaid him by being a nasally annoying little bitch bringing it to Lazlow's attention to get her in trouble.

She was a lesbian.

Lmao. Lesbians do not exist, Stupid Danny. That was her little rebellious phase, and her way of avoiding sex with you.

Little dick danny couldn't compete with this trailer.

It's interesting to compare something as simple as the framing of this San Andreas trailer.. Almost every single shot, the spot they want your eyes to focus is lined up in an L shaped area that could leave a burn in your screen, it's perfect. That's good design.

In Danny's trailer, it's like a bunch of random "cool" shots spliced together with no music and some random bitch yelpping.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
lmao, nobody had an opinion besides a positive one UNTIL you found out I worked on it and suddenly it sucks and it's terrible. lolol this trailer took like 20 people and 6 months to make, an editor did nothing but work this trailer, and the whole thing had to be approved by North and both Housers. It's fucking pathetic how far you'll reach just so you can shit talk me. For fucking no reason.