• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dani Brand aka Dani Golightly Appreciation Thread!

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Happy to be in the sun after trapped in the Count's castle all those years.

FRt4SzaVkAAKCJI-X2.jpg
Awful hips

G

Her anatomy is weird. Like those are some boyish hips.

Same for that Elisa Jordana character...still cant tell if I find her attractive. In some angles Elisa looks like a chiseled handsome dude.
My dude, those are the kinds of thick ear muffs you spread and dickly dive into. This broad is certifiably bonkers so you know she’s down with the nutty sex talk. ‘I’m moronically into sex!’ (Actual quote from some upstate NY sorta hooker I fucked once)

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
wow imagine being like 19 or however old she was at the time when she fucked nana :image_9249_m:possibly the most ugly man alive for the $$$, women really are worthless I guess
She's a talentless, spoiled trustfund brat with a father too busy generating schekels to properly hand some discipline.

She has enough strikes against her before we take into account she's a vagina owner.