Dani Brand aka Dani Golightly Appreciation Thread!

Definitely would, though she reminds me a bit of Richard Horne... Really looking forward to re-watching Twin Peaks: The Return (2017).
A lot of people didn't seem to like the Richard Horne character, but I thought he was HILARIOUS. Just so insanely over the top, one of the most psychotic characters of all time. The scene at the Roadhouse where he berates that girl, when he roughs up and robs his grandmother, even when he runs over the kid with the truck...all just laugh out loud funny. And I'm not even trying to be contrary or ironic or cool, I just found his scenes to be genuinely funny in a way only Lynch could pull off.

Fashion Goddess!

FV-S1s2UYAEvMOw-X2.jpg

G

A lot of people didn't seem to like the Richard Horne character, but I thought he was HILARIOUS. Just so insanely over the top, one of the most psychotic characters of all time. The scene at the Roadhouse where he berates that girl, when he roughs up and robs his grandmother, even when he runs over the kid with the truck...all just laugh out loud funny. And I'm not even trying to be contrary or ironic or cool, I just found his scenes to be genuinely funny in a way only Lynch could pull off.

I loved the Richard Horne character. The dinner scene in season 1 where his brother marges in and gives him the sandwich is hilarious.

WhereWeAt

She’s the kind of girl you’d see assistant managing a Target and think “yeah maybe” while you try not to seethe about how many goddamn ethnics are at this Target right now.

This is an absolute fucking bullseye

I can't count how many times I've seen somewhat flawed, somewhat overweight ethnics working at Target and thought, "If this bitch even considers flirting, it's on."