• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan will be interviewing Leslie tonight

N64 Cube

Cap'n Geech & The Shrimp Shack Shooters
Forum Clout
Lets hope he doesn’t make this woman cry. Sick guy.
123.png
456.png

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
Oh yeah. The Chad DAN gets all the biggest interviews in the extended Pat universe. He’s not afraid to ask the hard hitting questions either.

Sometimes they cry, sometimes they don’t. But they ALWAYS bow before the KING

:dm_small::dm_small::dm_small:
I'm guessing after she did the Obscura interview. I haven't listened to any of Dan's BREAKING podcasts but I especially don't want to hear that one. Jesus, that poor woman.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Oh yeah. The Chad DAN gets all the biggest interviews in the extended Pat universe. He’s not afraid to ask the hard hitting questions either.

Sometimes they cry, sometimes they don’t. But they ALWAYS bow before the KING

:dm_small::dm_small::dm_small:

Here's where we part company brotherman. He had Bobo the retard on and he didn't get much out of him. The question that was on everyone's mind - did Anthony finger Bobo's underage sister (yes he did) - was never posed. Even if he said no or left the interview immediately I would have still been all in wit the Dan man, but he didn't. What was he afraid of? What was there to lose? He's streaming to like 30 autistics. It's not like he's Larry King on CNN and there's advertisers or something.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Here's where we part company brotherman. He had Bobo the retard on and he didn't get much out of him. The question that was on everyone's mind - did Anthony finger Bobo's underage sister (yes he did) - was never posed. Even if he said no or left the interview immediately I would have still been all in wit the Dan man, but he didn't. What was he afraid of? What was there to lose? He's streaming to like 30 autistics. It's not like he's Larry King on CNN and there's advertisers or something.
I respect you and your thoughts on this. I 100% agree that the Bobo conversation was fucking awful, and I had low fucking expectations. It’s Bobo and he’s retarded even when he had Sam scripting his segments and bits. Bobo off the cuff is beyond retarded. There’s been a few episodes where I had to shut it off because it was so awful.

My counterpoint is that he takes the learnings and continues to mature and improve. He keeps retarded Boomia in check, is proactive about getting docs/info, isn’t afraid to use his real name, and will travel to be on site to get the latest Pat dirt.

Is DAN perfect? No, he’s not perfect.
Is DAN retarded? Yes, he’s retarded. But he’s our retard and I am glad to accept the good with the bad.

G

I respect you and your thoughts on this. I 100% agree that the Bobo conversation was fucking awful, and I had low fucking expectations. It’s Bobo and he’s retarded even when he had Sam scripting his segments and bits. Bobo off the cuff is beyond retarded. There’s been a few episodes where I had to shut it off because it was so awful.

My counterpoint is that he takes the learnings and continues to mature and improve. He keeps retarded Boomia in check, is proactive about getting docs/info, isn’t afraid to use his real name, and will travel to be on site to get the latest Pat dirt.

Is DAN perfect? No, he’s not perfect.
Is DAN retarded? Yes, he’s retarded. But he’s our retard and I am glad to accept the good with the bad.
In all seriousness I'm a Dan man myself, he took a lot of initiative firing up NPS and I'm a fan. When I say "the show" I don't mean "his show" but NPS has been an integral part of the show now for years now, at least for me...

This whole thing has been such a wild ride, I'm not mincing words when I say I love you all (even @NoBacon), it's been an honor and a pleasure Patposting with you all.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
In all seriousness I'm a Dan man myself, he took a lot of initiative firing up NPS and I'm a fan. When I say "the show" I don't mean "his show" but NPS has been an integral part of the show now for years now, at least for me...

This whole thing has been such a wild ride, I'm not mincing words when I say I love you all (even @NoBacon), it's been an honor and a pleasure Patposting with you all.
Gay