• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan will be interviewing Leslie tonight

G

I wonder why Dan has to have the EXCLUSIVE guest to try to pump up the numbahs.

He takes this way too seriously, which could have been a good thing actually, but not now. Like, who is he marketing this to?
No, he doesn't. He doesn't care, dude. Listen or don't, he doesn't care. Subscribe or whatever, don't. Who cares. If it takes off, big deal. He doesn't want to be famous, never did. He makes plenty of money already, so who cares if it gets monetised or not. He doesn't. Like and subscribe. Or don't. Whatever.

G

You’re on this site faggot. And you knew Dan had a show. And you came into a homeless lady. I hope to god you get her pregnant or she gave you aids.

And everyone on here are on their phones.
I hate everything that's going on here. And please rib my post. You're all going to prison.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Fuck off Leslie. You're not a celebrity, you just razzed a pigman like the rest of us. If you think anybody here really cares about you or what you're up to you are more delusional than Patrick.

G

I was drunk last night and didn't enjoy it very much. On second listening I think it's a great podcast. Around the 50 min mark it gets into really interesting shop talk. And she's a lovely woman. And of course that's when Dan crashed again. Every. Fucking. Time.
pdr5.jpg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Fuck I do remember him showing up now. Seems like ages ago. He's a clever little greedy tard that's for sure. I can't imagine how much free shit he's gotten out of folks connected to da show over the years. In fairness, Wackbag got to be fairly shit and cringe in the later years. Last i checked it was all locked down. Anybody still have an account in there?

He big times people on X sometimes and it's fairly comical, threatening or acting like a celebrity.

Still better than Ross.
I still have an account, the last time I logged in was when the sub was nuked, I was lost and went back hoping to find out where we went
I think I finally found a Joe Cumia post on Reddit that mentioned this place and have not logged back on there yet