• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan will be interviewing Leslie tonight

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
1711120418290.png

First Bobo and now Leslie. Who's he got doing his booking for him, Roland?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
His resurgence has really been boring as shit. He was a goldmine at first, now he's just another freak side character like Weimer. Maybe this will squeeze a lil bit more psycho out of him.
He’s calling people bigots and telling them to shut their “fuckhole” right now. I bet we can get him to post embarrassing selfies
IMG_2540.jpeg

“My platform” what a faggot.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
Why isn't Bobo on here instead of NPS? I know goddamn well he doesn't have anything better to do and he'd be a lot more respected and contribute more intelligently than that jew rat Danny
Bobo is a grifting retard. He hates da sub because Anthony's friends on wackbag used to call him retard so he assumes it's all the same website. He joined the old reddit sub once and basically threatened if we didn't buy him an iPad within like a week he'd leave. And he left.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Bobo is a grifting retard. He hates da sub because Anthony's friends on wackbag used to call him retard so he assumes it's all the same website. He joined the old reddit sub once and basically threatened if we didn't buy him an iPad within like a week he'd leave. And he left.
Fuck I do remember him showing up now. Seems like ages ago. He's a clever little greedy tard that's for sure. I can't imagine how much free shit he's gotten out of folks connected to da show over the years. In fairness, Wackbag got to be fairly shit and cringe in the later years. Last i checked it was all locked down. Anybody still have an account in there?

He big times people on X sometimes and it's fairly comical, threatening or acting like a celebrity.

Still better than Ross.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I fucking hate how retards always beg for free shit. Remember when they offered to give Lady Di a myfi (however its spelled) and Bobo got jealous and they started arguing about who deserves free shit more. Fucking bums

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
I fucking hate how retards always beg for free shit. Remember when they offered to give Lady Di a myfi (however its spelled) and Bobo got jealous and they started arguing about who deserves free shit more. Fucking bums
stlaker Patti is the only one I have a fondness for because she isn't a bum, ended up a humble nice old lady with a job she works hard at. The rest, by and large, can fuck off. Lady Di deserves her mush brain.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
Bobo begged his way into like 50 satellite listening devices over the years. I remember him complaining he didn't have whatever the mobile one was and the opester started his "this fucking place can't even get Bobo a radio after all he does" until it was pointed out he had been given radios, he just wanted the newest mobile version. He also as the fugitive commanded the bbbbbboys to give Bobo an "inno" or however it's spelled.