Dan Soder quit The Bonfire to do this

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Most of these guys in "da biz" don't seem like they're doing anything they particularly like or care about; they just keep trying formulas to be famous and get attention, plus hopefully money.
Even in the current corporate landscape, when it comes to musicians or filmmakers or game devs you still find some who genuinely seem passionate about their work. Comics, at least these modern ones, never seem like that. It's all a grift.

G

Soder would trip all over himself to do a wacky voice, shit was often annoying. Just be funny, asshole
I also couldn't stand his madlibs style joke formula, where he'd say shit like "This guy's got real middle aged 1980's gym teacher energy." "This guy looks like a dyslexic Bennigan's waiter from Hoboken." Mashing a bunch of adjectives together like we're all supposed to know what the reference means is not a joke, stupid.

the-devils-advocate-al-pacino-social-feature.jpg

"I'M NOT A FAN OF DAN!"

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
So he’s doing a couples podcast or is she just in this one episode? Does she even have a job? Last I heard she got shitcanned from the horrific Apple Friday night baseball thing.
She was just on this one but I can almost guarantee she'll eventually be the cohost of this podcast. I think last I heard, she had a podcast with some MLB player she's probably fucking.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
I also couldn't stand his madlibs style joke formula, where he'd say shit like "This guy's got real middle aged 1980's gym teacher energy." "This guy looks like a dyslexic Bennigan's waiter from Hoboken." Mashing a bunch of adjectives together like we're all supposed to know what the reference means is not a joke, stupid.

View attachment 166134
"I'M NOT A FAN OF DAN!"

That's every single non-alt comic today. Schulz, Tony Hinchliffe and his chocolate drop David Lucas, etc...

So he’s doing a couples podcast or is she just in this one episode? Does she even have a job? Last I heard she got shitcanned from the horrific Apple Friday night baseball thing.
It's surely an interesting coincidence that a hot chick will have opinions about sports when she's working for ESPN and Fox Sports who employ a team of writers, but then when she gets shitcanned and her non-compete expires, she can't fill a weekly 30 minute podcast with own her opinions about sports. (You think if Bill Simmons got fired he wouldn't be yapping about the Celtics online the next day?!?)

It's also another interesting coincidence that the only people who want to listen to hot chicks talk about sports are horny nerdy Jewish TV sports executives.

Katie Nolan needs to look herself in the mirror and realize she's just too damn pretty to have men take her seriously about anything. (This used to be considered an amazing gift from God to women before the Devil told them they wanted jobs and could be good at them.)

Of course you could say this about any NFL sideline reporter except Tony Siragusa, and I do.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
It's surely an interesting coincidence that a hot chick will have opinions about sports when she's working for ESPN and Fox Sports who employ a team of writers, but then when she gets shitcanned and her non-compete expires, she can't fill a weekly 30 minute podcast with own her opinions about sports. (You think if Bill Simmons got fired he wouldn't be yapping about the Celtics online the next day?!?)

It's also another interesting coincidence that the only people who want to listen to hot chicks talk about sports are horny nerdy Jewish TV sports executives.

Katie Nolan needs to look herself in the mirror and realize she's just too damn pretty to have men take her seriously about anything. (This used to be considered an amazing gift from God to women before the Devil told them they wanted jobs and could be good at them.)

Of course you could say this about any NFL sideline reporter except Tony Siragusa, and I do.
What about this heifer?

IMG_6005.jpeg