Dan Soder quit The Bonfire to do this

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Did he really quit because Jay and Christine were so annoying? Bobby Kelly sucks so the new bonfire must be terrible
I think so. They said he gave them a year's notice and about a year before he was off the show he angrily interrupted one of Jay and Christine's many on-air arguments and told them he's not a fucking therapist and to keep their relationship bullshit off the show because they were both coming off as cunts.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I think so. They said he gave them a year's notice and about a year before he was off the show he angrily interrupted one of Jay and Christine's many on-air arguments and told them he's not a fucking therapist and to keep their relationship bullshit off the show because they were both coming off as cunts.
Can you please provide a link for this? I can't imagine Vanilla Dan getting mad. Classic Bonfire was hilarious, that sucks on a serious note

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Come on, zoomster. There are Bonfire segments that are as funny if not funnier than prime Stern/o&a/r&f
I wouldn’t know because I could never ever get into it. The only reason i got into O&A was my brain was still malleable. I’d rather shoot myself than get familiar with the roundtable of faggots who host podcasts. Big Jay, Dan Soder, Dave Smith, Luis Gomez, etc. Bunch of fucking faggots if you ask me and doesn’t even compare to O&A so who cares.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I wouldn’t know because I could never ever get into it. The only reason i got into O&A was my brain was still malleable. I’d rather shoot myself than get familiar with the roundtable of faggots who host podcasts. Big Jay, Dan Soder, Dave Smith, Luis Gomez, etc. Bunch of fucking faggots if you ask me and doesn’t even compare to O&A so who cares.
You are not wrong

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Can you please provide a link for this? I can't imagine Vanilla Dan getting mad. Classic Bonfire was hilarious, that sucks on a serious note
I'll probably never find it. He wasn't like yelling at them or anything but you could tell he was annoyed and he just very sternly told them what was up. It was pretty great.

While Christine was going through her complete mental breakdown where she'd start randomly going off about feminism on the show and she wrote that crazy rambling manifesto, Jay made "pot her down, Lou" a thing because she just wouldn't shut up so they'd just turn her mic down and she'd still keep talking. There was one episode where Jay wasn't there and she tried to do her soapbox thing and Dan kind of pimp-handed her and essentially told her to shut the fuck up and that shit's not gonna fly when Jay's not there either.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't like Christine and resents Jay for pretty well ruining the show by involving her, which he was probably warned about.

FingerofGod

I just relistened to the whole Corey Feldman Bonfire saga and it still holds up, even as someone who hasn’t seen many (if any) of the movies he was in as a child. That’s what I’d recommend to you if you’re bored of da show and need a lil bit of something else.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
"I'm a voice guy." Are ya? He does a great Macho Man, Sam Elliott, Chappelle and Dangerfield. That's pretty much it. I used to have a giggle whenever Jay would do a voice better than him (which happened a lot) and Dan would give him pointers on how to do it "better".
Soder would trip all over himself to do a wacky voice, shit was often annoying. Just be funny, asshole