Dan Mullen lives in his expensive penthouse with his loving wife while the incel who doxxed him tries to convince the forum that he is a man every day

G

I was pro-Dan from the beginning and never wavered even when Tony came out with his post that I didn’t read. I knew all the Dutch fags were trolls from Kiwitown trying to drive a wedge up in here but I’ll confess even I was shocked that so many here (real ass posters) deluded themselves into thinking Dan was a “bad guy” like Drumpf or Hitler and that his podcast stunk (when in reality none of them can name a better one when asked to).

Of course I was bummed out the podcast ended but I knew the pendulum here would swing back eventually (easily cowed homos) and Dan would make an epic comeback. OP definitely drank the koolaid for a while but I’m glad to see him talking sense again and doing the bit right. Faggot.
You know who had Dan's back from the get go?

That's right...CHILD.!

G

btw...FUCK Jon Snyder, wtf is wrong with using his death as a teaser?...genuinely curious, what faux pas did Dan break? Was he any of you guys' brother or uncle?

Just be honest and admit it was all succumbing to cult of personality (Torquie's, Snake's), and people here feeling collectively 'pounding' on the guy who was delivering the goods was worth more than the goods delivered.

G

Fuck Ade too...something must have been off with her, she was dating Fat after all and cheated on him while pregnant. Her child is literally a bastard orphan due to decisions she made. (It's the woman's responsibility to choose who impregnates you is someone who will stick around and be competent.).

All these Wisconsin white trash, lol...hilarious how much shit I know about them without any crime committed. Fuck you fatty, you are sad, I laugh at your overly exposed personal life! You will never have my privacy and peace of mind you dipshit fat pig.

G

I was pro-Dan from the beginning and never wavered even when Tony came out with his post that I didn’t read. I knew all the Dutch fags were trolls from Kiwitown trying to drive a wedge up in here but I’ll confess even I was shocked that so many here (real ass posters) deluded themselves into thinking Dan was a “bad guy” like Drumpf or Hitler and that his podcast stunk (when in reality none of them can name a better one when asked to).

Of course I was bummed out the podcast ended but I knew the pendulum here would swing back eventually (easily cowed homos) and Dan would make an epic comeback. OP definitely drank the koolaid for a while but I’m glad to see him talking sense again and doing the bit right. Faggot.
Is this a sarcastic post? You don't have to like the Dutch duo as to each their own, but they are definitely O&A fans based on their reference knowledge alone.
You know who had Dan's back from the get go?

That's right...CHILD.!
images (30).jpeg

btw...FUCK Jon Snyder, wtf is wrong with using his death as a teaser?...genuinely curious, what faux pas did Dan break? Was he any of you guys' brother or uncle?

Just be honest and admit it was all succumbing to cult of personality (Torquie's, Snake's), and people here feeling collectively 'pounding' on the guy who was delivering the goods was worth more than the goods delivered.
This I agree with. To us Jon was nothing more than a character in the Patrick saga. People acting like they knew and loved him was/is bizarre to say the least.

The guy stole his best friends pregnant wife for Christ sake...He wasn't a real life Saint.

G

Is this a sarcastic post? You don't have to like the Dutch duo as to each their own, but they are definitely O&A fans based on their reference knowledge alone.

View attachment 66025

This I agree with. To us Jon was nothing more than a character in the Patrick saga. People acting like they knew and loved him was/is bizarre to say the least.

The guy stole his best friends pregnant wife for Christ sake...He wasn't a real life Saint.
Actually Jon wasnt Pat's best friend. The confusion came from Pat's blog post/horrible writing where he alluded to moving with his best friend.

Jon said he only knew him on their nerd forum and met for the 1st time at the con.