Dan Mullen lives in his expensive penthouse with his loving wife while the incel who doxxed him tries to convince the forum that he is a man every day

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
This is a fact no matter how much you cry. Dan is way, way richer than the board incel and has a loving wife, is it any wonder he was doxxed out of jealousy? We all heard the incel's beta low pitched voice on Dan's legendary show, of which I was a huge fan.

Everyone is seething, Dan is now the star of kiwifarms and is getting the attention he wanted. The incel here is still responding desperately to every single post calling him a loser with wrestling gifs and action movie stars.

Look everyone! I'm not a frustrated, insecure basement dweller who can't think of a comeback! Here's a picture of a man who plays pretend cool guy like me!

Zelda giggles.

Dan's victory is total.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
Personally I think doxxing another user for any reason other than finding out they're a legit Franchetti-tier pedo (none of this "but she looks younger than 20" horseshit) makes you a rat. A snitch. Informer. A tattlesnake.

Like Judge Fudge said, once the horse is out of the barn you can't stop the jokes about cleaning toilets and looking like a minion. I've made plenty myself. Unless you look like Carol, the forum is going to rip on your dumb face, your dumb body and your ugly partner. God I would love to see what a fat Jersey loser Snake is, wearing a XXL Eagles jersey, unintentionally doing a Big Jay Oakerson impression.

BudDickman

I'm pretty sure Dan is house poor living in that luxury condo. The greater Boston area is expensive even if you live in a place comparable to Pat's hovel, and it's not like finance bros are raking in cash the way software engineers do.

chocolatehellhole

Make sure to smash that report button!
Dan is a real man
dan is a man's man, a true alpha
danmurphy.png

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
I was pro-Dan from the beginning and never wavered even when Tony came out with his post that I didn’t read. I knew all the Dutch fags were trolls from Kiwitown trying to drive a wedge up in here but I’ll confess even I was shocked that so many here (real ass posters) deluded themselves into thinking Dan was a “bad guy” like Drumpf or Hitler and that his podcast stunk (when in reality none of them can name a better one when asked to).

Of course I was bummed out the podcast ended but I knew the pendulum here would swing back eventually (easily cowed homos) and Dan would make an epic comeback. OP definitely drank the koolaid for a while but I’m glad to see him talking sense again and doing the bit right. Faggot.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
I was pro-Dan from the beginning and never wavered even when Tony came out with his post that I didn’t read. I knew all the Dutch fags were trolls from Kiwitown trying to drive a wedge up in here but I’ll confess even I was shocked that so many here (real ass posters) deluded themselves into thinking Dan was a “bad guy” like Drumpf or Hitler and that his podcast stunk (when in reality none of them can name a better one when asked to).

Of course I was bummed out the podcast ended but I knew the pendulum here would swing back eventually (easily cowed homos) and Dan would make an epic comeback. OP definitely drank the koolaid for a while but I’m glad to see him talking sense again and doing the bit right. Faggot.
you say weird shit to people dude