Dan Mullen lives in his expensive penthouse with his loving wife while the incel who doxxed him tries to convince the forum that he is a man every day

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
He spent his whole life mooching off the women he suckered. He went as far as mooching Ade's insurance career, before she kicked him out.. then he found Niki who's "career" was writing and magicly became a writer... Oh, and guess who had a mustang? Ade.

He's the shape of whatever container you pour him in

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
He spent his whole life mooching off the women he suckered. He went as far as mooching Ade's insurance career, before she kicked him out.. then he found Niki who's "career" was writing and magicly became a writer... Oh, and guess who had a mustang? Ade.

He's the shape of whatever container you pour him in
Are you telling me this man has no real convictions or personality?!

6F0A027A-BFCC-4352-A24B-D6ADFA47B0D0.jpeg

G

I think you've got the chronology wrong. This was the obit he found after Dan announced he was dead. But maybe I'm wrong?
Nah you’re right. After Dan made the announcement I went and found the obituary and created my thread because until then the only one that existed was Dan’s podcast tease. I didn’t want people to have to dig through 10 pages of NPS talk to find that news.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobertMewler

Nah you’re right. After Dan made the announcement I went and found the obituary and created my thread because until then the only one that existed was Dans podcast tease. I didn’t want people to have to dig through 10 pages of NPS talk to find that news.
Thank you for corrrrecting me.