• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan might not have the longest dick, but it's thicker than a mason jar

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I mean, he does at least have a better chance than suing the Internet for the ID’s of 60 John Does. Danny knows Jackie has nothing and already 100k in debt but now he could get Pats house which seems to be popular on AirBnB. Could be a good investment!

If Dan got his house he has to turn one floor into the OnA Forums museum and gift shop.
As was demonstrated, that Airbnb may as well be a dollar printer.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
The museum idea could be funny and make a good amount of money. SEE the fence he put up backwards! Marvel at the awful garden! Take a picture with the toilet he argues with! Don’t forget to visit the gift shop on your way out, stlaker child!
Ideally he would get pat to be the caretaker to keep this display of the shambles of his life as authentic as possible, but one of those coin operated gypsy psychics to give a handful of canned answers would work too. Also get one of those penny crushing machines and have it say "one thin penny paid to quasi." I'm really liking this museum idea tbh.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
While we're talking museums, let's get a little more creative with the suggestions

Black_Museum_2.gif

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Does his wife speak English?

Well no, but she throats his girthy knob down to the root more than your wife does.
Pat was crushed to find out one of his biggest supporters, Indian information technology community college course drop out Jackie Singh only took up his cause for a chance to get closer to Daniel Mullens frightening Texas-toast-loaf shaped manhood

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Ideally he would get pat to be the caretaker to keep this display of the shambles of his life as authentic as possible, but one of those coin operated gypsy psychics to give a handful of canned answers would work too. Also get one of those penny crushing machines and have it say "one thin penny paid to quasi." I'm really liking this museum idea tbh.
The possibilities are endless with how much you could do with it, be a local landmark that people travel to visit. See the fart couch he sent his thousands and thousands of tweets from! Get your picture with the pink blanket! Piss on Susan The Mustang!

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
The possibilities are endless with how much you could do with it, be a local landmark that people travel to visit. See the fart couch he sent his thousands and thousands of tweets from! Get your picture with the pink blanket! Piss on Susan The Mustang!
In october make it a haunted house for just how awful unchecked ego and the smallest crumb of success can make your life... i've got chills.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
It would be awesome if he bought the duplex (look it up), replaced the partition wall with one-way glass, and offered Pat free rent to live there while he rented out the other half to people who could watch Patrambe in his natural habitat.

@666