Dailymail has a photo of Norm smiling on the article.

G

Wait, you’re telling me there’s an Indian fella who’s actually scored bobs and vagene? I was on your side before but, now I think you’re a lying faggot.
He had a decent looking white girl for a girlfriend but I never saw him score outside of that. To give him credit he wasn't short and had both a law degree from Oxford and a medical degree from UCL, so he had money and smarts going for him.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I used to work with this pretty cool Indian guy (I know, the one) who used to refer to the Daily Mail as the Daily Mein Kampf.

I can't think why. Oh, I know - I think it was their owner's full-throated support for the British Union of Fascists - AKA the Blackshirts - in the lead up to World War 2:

Hurrah for the Blackshirts 1.jpg
Hurrah for the Blackshirts 2.jpg

What an odd outlet Fascist Pat has chosen to tell his story to!

They're also the site that used to tag bikini shots of underage girls with the line "all grown up" so that if Pattos - I mean, paedos - were looking for jackoff material that could find it easily.

So weird he'd go for a news-outlet halfway around the world to tell his story, and one that's a favourite amongst paedos!