Dailymail has a photo of Norm smiling on the article.

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
Looking at the metrics and the norm video only has 90 views today. Not much lift considering Daily Mail and The Daily Beast linked it... but I guess it's still early in the day.
95% of the people who frequent these kinds of articles don't actually have any interest in reading them or watching any videos, they just want to comment about why they're political ideology is right and everyone else is wrong.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
fat cunt.png

"Hello. I just wanted to inform you that Patrick S. Tomlinson the man involved in this story is not a reliable source of valid information. He left out a lot of damning information about himself during his interview and multiple news outlets in the U.S have removed their articles about this story after further information came to light.

The allegations of multiple SWATTings are unfounded, as far evidence goes only one of them has been confirmed as true which is the one caught on video, furthermore there is no evidence to suggest that the people he is accusing of SWATTing him are in anyway involved. He also states that he gets confronted online a lot due to stating that he thought Norm Macdonald wasn't funny which isn't the case, he is a controversial figure online who argues and threatens people on a daily basis.

I should also add that he had two failed lawsuits against the forums he accused of being behind the SWATTING and now owes said forum over $40k."

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Hey Rick, over here in the UK your type considers the Daily Mail to be a right-wing fascist newspaper. I'm surely you won't plug that shit article on Twitter due to your ethics though.

Oh, and they think your wife's name is still spelt "Nikki", child.

Edit: Nevermind... ^^^

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Hey Rick, over here in the UK your type considers the Daily Mail to be a right-wing fascist newspaper. I'm surely you won't plug that shit article on Twitter due to your ethics though.

Hahaha ho-lee shit. I was going to correcT your text saying that he did just tweet about it. I guess he's ok with having his story known by a fascist publication

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
View attachment 69309

"Hello. I just wanted to inform you that Patrick S. Tomlinson the man involved in this story is not a reliable source of valid information. He left out a lot of damning information about himself during his interview and multiple news outlets in the U.S have removed their articles about this story after further information came to light.

The allegations of multiple SWATTings are unfounded, as far evidence goes only one of them has been confirmed as true which is the one caught on video, furthermore there is no evidence to suggest that the people he is accusing of SWATTing him are in anyway involved. He also states that he gets confronted online a lot due to stating that he thought Norm Macdonald wasn't funny which isn't the case, he is a controversial figure online who argues and threatens people on a daily basis.

I should also add that he had two failed lawsuits against the forums he accused of being behind the SWATTING and now owes said forum over $40k."
you left out how fat he is

G

I used to work with this pretty cool Indian guy (I know, the one) who used to refer to the Daily Mail as the Daily Mein Kampf. We didn't agree on a lot of things but he was smart, funny, could take a joke and enjoyed partying and chasing white girls after work so fair enough

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
I used to work with this pretty cool Indian guy (I know, the one) who used to refer to the Daily Mail as the Daily Mein Kampf. We didn't agree on a lot of things but he was smart, funny, could take a joke and enjoyed partying and chasing white girls after work so fair enough
Wait, you’re telling me there’s an Indian fella who’s actually scored bobs and vagene? I was on your side before but, now I think you’re a lying faggot.