Daily reminder that Patrick's plan to get revenge on Adrienne for leaving him was to become rich and famous

Get hungry. Stay hungry.
b8f401357643c68487e960fc4a4084c4.jpeg

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
All of the things that happened to him would be every woman's revenge story coming true. "And then he became the laughing stock of the internet, and then he tried to sue them, and lost and now he owes them money too!". If women still read Cosmo it would be the story.
This is an interesting point, surely Adrienne must be aware of how big of a public embarrassment this fat dud is now, right?

G

He's also mad because Patrick viewed Adrienne as his property. His autism is so full blown he has little in the way of human empathy or ability to develop real love and relationships.
Absolutely. And ironically, even though Jon is by all accounts a loving and respectful husband who treats his wife as an equal, Adrienne views herself (or at least her vagina) as Jon's property. That's what happens when you beat down a pussy as expertly as PCJ. He gets that pussy speaking in tongues.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
That's what happens when you beat down a pussy as expertly as PCJ. He gets that pussy speaking in tongues.
Have you ever reflected on the fact that you've written Odes and huge tributes to Jon Snyder's penis?

I remember you've written at great length about how good it must have felt for Ade, etc. and described its length and substantial girth in poetic detail.

Might be time to switch back to a Mel avatar -- I think you've gone all in, brothaman.

G

Have you ever reflected on the fact that you've written Odes and huge tributes to Jon Snyder's penis?

I remember you've written at great length about how good it must have felt for Ade, etc. and described its length and substantial girth in poetic detail.

Might be time to switch back to a Mel avatar -- I think you've gone all in, brothaman.
If it's caused Patrick at least one sleepless night then it's been well worth it.

Uncle Floyd

"No. Nothing right now, Mr. Herman."
I only have one framed picture of her in a storage unit. She has me blocked on everything. She still rolls her eyes when we run into eachother like I'm going to desperately beg her to come back to me, which I've never done. Even when I'm with my current girlfriend who is hotter, has a sexy accent and is a lawyerette. I have pics of her. If she ever hurts my feelings I'll show you a 10 minute video of me tying her up and throat fucking her in the woods.
/remindme 2 weeks

G

His goal is that his daughter will see how rich and famous he is, then listen to him as he tells her how Ade and PCJ are actually evil and awful and it’s not his fault that he signed away his rights.

His little dedication in his book is proof. That she too will “find her way home” after he fucking abandoned her.
Assuming Patrick's ridiculous fantasy came true and Annabelle saw him on a billboard one day, many things will not jive well with her:
  • He signed her away willingly
  • Adrienne keeps a scrapbook of their old pictures, so it's not like she pretends he doesn't exist. Annabelle is well aware of him.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
That's what his 'Get Angry. Stay Angry' YouTube playlist was about - it was supposed to serve as motivation for him to become a rich and famous author so Adrienne would regret leaving him.

Cut to 2022, he's famous for having a 2M+ viewed kiwi farms thread, Apostlegate and a failed lawsuit.

This is where he lives...

E7FXgpxX0AM2ISM.jpg:large

Nice job becoming rich and famous, cunt.
Remember him also doing stand up 'comedy' talking about how much of a player and winner he was because she left him and that fucking awful thing he wrote saying something like:

'she told me she never loved me. Never found me attractive. Didn't want a life with me. She was lying of course'

Typing that, in some shitty bedsit, drunk, while stalking Jon and Ade on FB imagining Jon ploughing his pregnant wife all the while making fucking playlists and 'planning' his sweet revenge! 😂 😂 😂 😂
The best thing about it is that he still believes it.