Daily reminder that Patrick's plan to get revenge on Adrienne for leaving him was to become rich and famous

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
That's what his 'Get Angry. Stay Angry' YouTube playlist was about - it was supposed to serve as motivation for him to become a rich and famous author so Adrienne would regret leaving him.

Cut to 2022, he's famous for having a 2M+ viewed kiwi farms thread, Apostlegate and a failed lawsuit.

This is where he lives...

E7FXgpxX0AM2ISM.jpg:large

Nice job becoming rich and famous, cunt.

G

His goal is that his daughter will see how rich and famous he is, then listen to him as he tells her how Ade and PCJ are actually evil and awful and it’s not his fault that he signed away his rights.

His little dedication in his book is proof. That she too will “find her way home” after he fucking abandoned her.

Kurt_Love

Every guy I know has gone through devastating break ups, it’s just a matter of how old you are before you stop being a melodramatic faggot about women. Pat still hasn’t reached this point in his late 40s. He’ll also likely be dead before 55 due to his slovenly sedentary lifestyle and weight.
He's also gay so the only reason he cares about a woman leaving him is because he didn't get the last word.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
That's what his 'Get Angry. Stay Angry' YouTube playlist was about - it was supposed to serve as motivation for him to become a rich and famous author so Adrienne would regret leaving him.

Cut to 2022, he's famous for having a 2M+ viewed kiwi farms thread, Apostlegate and a failed lawsuit.

This is where he lives...

E7FXgpxX0AM2ISM.jpg:large

Nice job becoming rich and famous, cunt.
Wow, the old fence was backwards too. But at least it was level.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
His goal is that his daughter will see how rich and famous he is, then listen to him as he tells her how Ade and PCJ are actually evil and awful and it’s not his fault that he signed away his rights.

His little dedication in his book is proof. That she too will “find her way home” after he fucking abandoned her.
That really is hilarious.

"Ah, she'll figure it out."

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
He's also mad because Patrick viewed Adrienne as his property. His autism is so full blown he has little in the way of human empathy or ability to develop real love and relationships.
I remember explaining to a friend after a bad breakup that I felt like someone stole a dog I put a lot of time into training. I tricked her into acting how I wanted her to and moulded her sense of humor and actually made her a genuinely funny person. I really felt like I'd been fucked out of something. Now I just couldn't give a fuck. I don't care if she's happy or unhappy because I just don't give a shit at all. But you're welcome, world. There's a hot ginger out there who says hilarious shit because of me.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
I remember explaining to a friend after a bad breakup that I felt like someone stole a dog I put a lot of time into training. I tricked her into acting how I wanted her to and moulded her sense of humor and actually made her a genuinely funny person. I really felt like I'd been fucked out of something. Now I just couldn't give a fuck. I don't care if she's happy or unhappy because I just don't give a shit at all. But you're welcome, world. There's a hot ginger out there who says hilarious shit because of me.
Let’s see some pics.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
Let’s see some pics.
I only have one framed picture of her in a storage unit. She has me blocked on everything. She still rolls her eyes when we run into eachother like I'm going to desperately beg her to come back to me, which I've never done. Even when I'm with my current girlfriend who is hotter, has a sexy accent and is a lawyerette. I have pics of her. If she ever hurts my feelings I'll show you a 10 minute video of me tying her up and throat fucking her in the woods.