• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daily Gassers Gentleman's Club Report - "Can someone please convince @CQ_1 to not leave? please. We can't afford to lose him."

⚡⚡kikeslayer1488⚡⚡

هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
Forum Clout
They choose to be near daddy, they laugh at how dumb you are when I make fun of you. We're going to be getting a Fetterman image cake with @CQ_1 on it in frosting and sing happy birthday to you in the very near future.
Imagine being offended by the laughter of children. Demonic.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Geez, now the dog is involved.
Awwww no they have a dog? Here's a prank you can play on your dog. Go to the store buy some fake doodoo, throw it on the floor and then look at your dog and say "whatsssss this?". I like to ride around on my dog and say aquis aquis, that's a Richard Burton play if you didn't laugh. Looshen up people.

chocolatehellhole

My posts here will be studied by Somali academics
Forum Clout
They shouldn’t be hearing these kinds of conversations.
They deserve to understand some people are beyond retarded and that in life they will run into people in positions of "authority" e.g. older individuals.. they deserve to understand how stupid some people stay permanently and not to respect their elders just based on age alone. I'm a great father, you're a drunk overnight supermarket shelf stocker who lives at home and drinks a fifth of vodka every night just to quiet the lambs

G

They deserve to understand some people are beyond retarded and that in life they will run into people in positions of "authority" e.g. older individuals.. they deserve to understand how stupid some people stay permanently and not to respect their elders just based on age alone. I'm a great father, you're a drunk overnight supermarket shelf stocker who lives at home and drinks a fifth of vodka every night just to quiet the lambs
For the love of God. Keep your kids away from these conversations, you demented freak.

DMAN

NOW YAW MESSIN WITH A SON OF A BITCH!!!
Forum Clout
you didn't have to do that terry. Yeah fuck it, with hellhole there, it was destined for failure.

Did you think we were going to support the fact that you're trying to build a secret bunker of team mates to talk secretly without the rest of us?

YOU didn't have to do THAT. But you did it anyway.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Did you think we were going to support the fact that you're trying to build a secret bunker of team mates to talk secretly without the rest of us?

YOU didn't have to do THAT. But you did it anyway.
He's so desperate for friends that he's willing to look past one of them being a rapist.

Gassers should be in prison.

chocolatehellhole

My posts here will be studied by Somali academics
Forum Clout
I should have kept a rolling log of all the faggotry for release at a later date.. I think he's made a new one today without me included. Hopefully a whistle blower will come forward from the new private gassers group and do the right thing. No new action since this post time basically.

Cugine

I am typing this teary eyed crying and shaking
Forum Clout
I should have kept a rolling log of all the faggotry for release at a later date.. I think he's made a new one today without me included. Hopefully a whistle blower will come forward from the new private gassers group and do the right thing. No new action since this post time basically.

I wonder if @CQ_1 made it to the new and secreter secret group?