• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daily Gassers Gentleman's Club Report - "Can someone please convince @CQ_1 to not leave? please. We can't afford to lose him."

Cugine

I am typing this teary eyed crying and shaking
Forum Clout
"friendcel" is a pretty funny @gassers coined term (AFAIK, 16 dick internet)
I misunderstood you then. I thought you meant he had the ability to entertain by being or saying something funny. I do agree he's endlessly entertaining to laugh at.

Cartoon Redux

IT'S THE WONDER OF NATURE, BABY!
Forum Clout
How do any of you faggots have the time and energy to make alts and get in these gay little fights all the time?

Every time I step away for a few weeks I come back and it's a new cast of characters and without fail a handful of them are spamming the forum with their bullshit.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
How do any of you faggots have the time and energy to make alts and get in these gay little fights all the time?

Every time I step away for a few weeks I come back and it's a new cast of characters and without fail a handful of them are spamming the forum with their bullshit.
What alts? BTW I checked for the sake of argument, and it's literally impossible to make an alt right now unless @admin opens registrations up again.

chocolatehellhole

My posts here will be studied by Somali academics
Forum Clout

Go talk about catalytic converters and serpentine belts in your faggot carcel column, queer

G

No lies detected.