Curb Your Enthusiasm. Final Season

RoxburyRick

The episode where he figures out people will leave him alone and not associate with him if he wears a MAGA hate was hilarious. Is the whole season on HBO Max now or are they doing it week by week?
One episode at a time. Politics is fine and I had a hearty loff when the first ep ended with his mugshot parodying Trumps but there was a Guliani joke referencing his stupid hair dye 4 years ago. We get it. Curb was and should be timeless Larry David being an asshole.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
One episode at a time. Politics is fine and I had a hearty loff when the first ep ended with his mugshot parodying Trumps but there was a Guliani joke referencing his stupid hair dye 4 years ago. We get it. Curb was and should be timeless Larry David being an asshole.
I think Larry is a smart guy. I’ve never felt bombarded by politics with the show. Like how in 30 Rock, Jack is financing a campaign and realizes that black people will never vote for a Republican so they release a commercial with Tracy saying, “Yo black people, don’t vote! In the time it takes you to vote you can play three games of pool! 3 games of pool!”

RoxburyRick

I think Larry is a smart guy. I’ve never felt bombarded by politics with the show. Like how in 30 Rock, Jack is financing a campaign and realizes that black people will never vote for a Republican so they release a commercial with Tracy saying, “Yo black people, don’t vote! In the time it takes you to vote you can play three games of pool! 3 games of pool!”
That's fair rapster