Curb Your Enthusiasm. Final Season

I haven't watched Curb in years and probably won't ever watch the new seasons. It's a funny show, but it's very overrated. One of those shows I can turn on and get a couple laughs out of it, but then instantly forget about it in a few minutes. I think I've seen the first 7 or 8 seasons and I couldn't tell you a single memorable episode. I never understood the people who think it's better than Seinfeld.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Seinfeld was absolutely correct about the key to comedy is knowing when to leave with the audience wanting more ( though it could be argued that Seinfeld ran 2 seasons too long).

Arrested Development had 2 excellent seasons and one decent/ good season ( season 3 was too whimsical for it's own good). It was always eulogized and would have been remembered as one of the best comedies as all times until it ruined its own legacy.

Imagine how revered The Simpsons would be if they stopped after season 10, or even Family Guy after season 3.

Curb Your Enthusiasm had six strong seasons and a lot of Tumblr level fan fiction following.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Arrested Development had 2 excellent seasons and one decent/ good season ( season 3 was too whimsical for it's own good). It was always eulogized and would have been remembered as one of the best comedies as all times until it ruined its own legacy.
I made it 3 episodes into season 4 before I couldn't take it anymore. I hear 5 was even worse.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
So far it's better than season 11, which was the worst season of all of them so not tough. It felt pretty lazy. He couldn't let it go out like that. Season 10 had a lot of great shit.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Last season wasn’t that great but overall the show is still funnier than Seinfeld. People who can’t stand the season where Leon and his family moves in with Larry are high.