Creepshot Cumia strikes again

Andy claims to despise NY, so much so that he decided to sell his ghoulish, wopped-out McMansion, buy some property in Bumfuck, SC, and build a new home there. And now, a full six weeks after he supposedly "closed", Andy is taking moronic creepshots on the bus, and goofing on people who aren't significantly uglier or more disturbing than he is. Thus we can safely conclude that Andy is a huge lying piece of shit, who actually loves NY and will be a stranger in a strange land down in Bumblefuck, living outside a small southern town that closes every night at 10PM sharp.

Last edited:

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Funny thing is, anyone could take a picture of him while he's out and about and be really fucking blatant about it because heaven forbid this guttersnipe look up from his phone and take in some of God's sunlight on his wretched little face.

I wish like hell he'd move on to the south and let some redneck see him creeping on his sisterwife so he can end up in some abandoned mineshaft in the back holler so the world can be rid of one more pedo.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
True. Alternately, maybe he just couldn't afford to buy or lease anything better than some Korean shitbox anymore so his ego told him no car was a better option for his "image"
There’s a 0% chance he has that Jaguar anymore and I haven’t heard a peep about his Shelby in a long time. That was a beautiful car that he smashed up a few times so the resale definitely suffered. He probably still has the Escalade but gas is very expensive. It probably would make sense for him to buy a sensible Honda.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Funny thing is, anyone could take a picture of him while he's out and about and be really fucking blatant about it because heaven forbid this guttersnipe look up from his phone and take in some of God's sunlight on his wretched little face.

I wish like hell he'd move on to the south and let some redneck see him creeping on his sisterwife so he can end up in some abandoned mineshaft in the back holler so the world can be rid of one more pedo.
Is guttersnipe an Artie thing? I’ve never heard anyone else use that term.

G

Andy claims to despise NY, so much so that he decided to sell his ghoulish, wopped-out McMansion, buy some property in Bumfuck, SC, and build a new home there. And now, a full six weeks after he supposedly "closed", Andy is taking moronic creepshots on the bus, and goofing on people who aren't significantly uglier or more disturbing than he is. Thus we can safely conclude that Andy is a huge lying piece of shit, who actually loves NY and will be a stranger in a strange land down in Bumblefuck, living outside a small southern down that closes every night at 10PM sharp.
WWAW Nana abandoning her SC property unfinished and unpaid for in preference of effemimately prancing around the Meatpacking District, drunkenly Ha-Ha-Holyshitting with a belly full of booze and an ass full of cum, like the sad old alcoholic homeless queen she was always destined to be.

WWAW Nana abandoning her SC property unfinished and unpaid for in preference of effemimately prancing around the Meatpacking District, drunkenly Ha-Ha-Holyshitting with a belly full of booze and an ass full of cum, like the sad old alcoholic homeless queen she was always destined to be.
A doughy, potato-shaped, sickly gray, acne-scarred man with a mouth full of fake chompers, dressed like an early 00s skater-boi in tattered, ratty clothes he got as Xmas gifts back in '06, riding the bus and mocking the appearance of total strangers for the amusement of his faggoty Twitter followers...this is Andy Espresso in his purest, rawest, most distilled form. Most, if not all, adult men his age would be deeply ashamed and humiliated to have sunk to this level, but Andy thinks it's "hilarious", which only proves that without Opie, Jim, Patrice and etc., Nana is about as "hilarious" as a pus-filled boil on your taint.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I remember Louie telling a story on Conan about how he used to turn to his phone every time he felt sad and one day he didn't and just started crying. That's Nana. Every thought must be shared to put a little tarp over the deep pit of bottomless misery he feels inside.

I need him to get hit again. He's BASED now so he won't hold back to whatever extent he did in 2014. I need that faggot with a black eye and a fat lips going hysterical on his Flipcam quality podcast trying to drum up support against the savages, and then all of America First just goofing on him for having the same shit happen to him over and over Ethan Ralph style.