• This is a forum for the fans of the radio show Opie and Anthony. Opie and Anthony were known for their critical analysis of popular culture, frequent parodies and satire.  This website is separated into categories for analysis, critique,  and informational purposes only. Posts are reflective of that poster's views exclusively. They are not shared by the site owner, admin, or any other posters. 

This website is not for profit and does not have a stated goal. Anyone claiming that this website has any goals is mistaken and probably had a very low gpa in High School.

Creepshot Cumia strikes again

Nana heard there was a Harry Styles concert at MSG so headed up there especially to skulk around the streets like a sex offender..

Subhuman.jpg

WhyOhWhy.jpg

CumiaCreep.jpg

StalkingOldJig.jpg

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Nana heard there was a Harry Styles concert at MSG so headed up there especially to skulk around the streets like a sex offender..

View attachment 66573
View attachment 66574
View attachment 66575
View attachment 66576

He is such a fucking selfish coward.

You know what I do if I have to take a subway or train and someone is being loud next to me? I ask them to stop.

The Cowardly Antlion contorts his aging body to sneak a pic to show his ballwashers to help placate his impotent rage.

Also, people are allowed to talk on the phone in public. Sometimes you get a call when you are out. Welcome to public society Nana, you pedophilic recluse.

He is such a fucking selfish coward.

You know what I do if I have to take a subway or train and someone is being loud next to me? I ask them to stop.

The Cowardly Antlion contorts his aging body to sneak a pic to show his ballwashers to help placate his impotent rage.

Also, people are allowed to talk on the phone in public. Sometimes you get a call when you are out. Welcome to public society Nana, you pedophilic recluse.
Hes just mad because he knows shes talking shit about him but cant prove it because she isnt speaking english.

TorqueStoreJ

OK, I think this is the wrong…. Oh fuck
So did he permanently lose his driving licence on one too many drunk driving charges that faggot Keith won't fix for him anymore since he ripped him off for new boat money and bailed? Can out resident cop check the computer for details? @Pringle Can Lothario
You don’t need to be a cop to look up arrest records and whatnot.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

#BonnieMcFarlaneMeToo
So did he permanently lose his driving licence on one too many drunk driving charges that faggot Keith won't fix for him anymore since he ripped him off for new boat money and bailed? Can out resident cop check the computer for details? @Pringle Can Lothario

If he got a dwi it would have made some minor publication or podcast and we would have found out. I wonder if his insurance is just through the roof from driving like an entitled maniac for 25 years.

McGowan6

I dunno...fat?
If he got a dwi it would have made some minor publication or podcast and we would have found out. I wonder if his insurance is just through the roof from driving like an entitled maniac for 25 years.
True. Alternately, maybe he just couldn't afford to buy or lease anything better than some Korean shitbox anymore so his ego told him no car was a better option for his "image"