CovidCumia: My hot wife is 20 years younger than me. I'm rich. I'm tough. I'm not fat and neither is my family.

G

At least Patrick can write something that is readable. Covid can't even do that, and he's even more delusional. Case in point:

Not going to read this, it's 7am here which means it's late as fuck over there and you are seething in a dark room all alone like usual trying to justify your existence. I don't believe you have a wife or a family, and I think that fat kid is your brother or something. I know you are unemployed because you spend every waking second here weaving a tale about what a cool life you have to escape reality. You really, really want to impress people here with these "I'm a tough guy and I make lots of money for my skinny family" stories, it's absolutely pathetic.
Yes you fucking retard I'm not employed and I'm up on Friday night watching TV. I'll be up at 8AM here because it's Saturday and we're taking our youngest to a car show thing. I'm usually off of here at like 11PM retard. I'm 52 not 25, last night I was at my son's game and then out to dinner tonight we had no game or practice. You literally have a poodle shit for a dick, why would I care what you think?

G

I was just pretending to be retarded!

He's worse than Patrick.
No you street-shitter, does it matter what poster he is, if it were Tony it is, if not and it's Dre as I suspect same difference. You're obsessed at the thought of me not knowing what poster is whom as proof of some thing that it isn't. Tony, Dre, or you street-shitter it's the same non-funny. Even the bits geared to my lisp you didn't originate. Well I have to call it a night enjoy your shit by the tracks.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Why does this sub 80 IQ compulsive liar get a pass around here?
He doesn't.

I've given him shit, plenty of others have given him shit, and I've seen a couple of full on arguments here the last couple of weeks with him posting whole paragraphs in response, Joe Cumia-style.

The thing is, he brings the funny. Him texting back-and-forth with Pat, in a way that gets right under Pat's skin, is very funny. Pat flip-flopping between copy-and-pasting his "felony atalker" speech, before jumping back into his 'tarded "Nuh-uh! You're wrong! My Dad's bigger than your dad!" bullshit is funny; and Cumia really brings it out in him.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Him texting back-and-forth with Pat, in a way that gets right under Pat's skin, is very funny. Pat flip-flopping between copy-and-pasting his "felony atalker" speech, before jumping back into his 'tarded "Nuh-uh! You're wrong! My Dad's bigger than your dad!" bullshit is funny; and Cumia really brings it out in him.
Yes they're very evenly matched.

G

He doesn't.

I've given him shit, plenty of others have given him shit, and I've seen a couple of full on arguments here the last couple of weeks with him posting whole paragraphs in response, Joe Cumia-style.

The thing is, he brings the funny. Him texting back-and-forth with Pat, in a way that gets right under Pat's skin, is very funny. Pat flip-flopping between copy-and-pasting his "felony atalker" speech, before jumping back into his 'tarded "Nuh-uh! You're wrong! My Dad's bigger than your dad!" bullshit is funny; and Cumia really brings it out in him.
I think we're all funnier posting at Pat and today's exchanges where he was calling himself dad are literally amongst his worst things he has ever said, Why people wouldn't want him strangled to death escapes me. He is the worst person I ever have dealt with.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
1654954619921.png

HR@PaneraBread

Kiss rubber, loser!

His saliva gets here 2 minutes before he does.

Also, can we stop with the whole "you must be poor" thing. It lacks class and just comes across as insecure. We don't gloat about being executives at a successful fast food chain. @CarolMaxheinie was on here for ages without mentioning being a multi-millionaire entrepreneur. Go tell your disappointed fat kid how rich you are, stupid

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
His saliva gets here 2 minutes before he does.

Also, can we stop with the whole "you must be poor" thing. It lacks class and just comes across as insecure. We don't gloat about being executives at a successful fast food chain. @CarolMaxheinie was on here for ages without mentioning being a multi-millionaire entrepreneur. Go tell your disappointed fat kid how rich you are, stupid
he thinks this forum exists to brag about your status in life, that's what i would have debated him on if the podcast wasn't ruined by jon's death