CovidCumia: My hot wife is 20 years younger than me. I'm rich. I'm tough. I'm not fat and neither is my family.

G

Boomia rn

6624a03a-34a0-451b-8ec3-be7d608ee0e6_text.gif

G

Why does this sub 80 IQ compulsive liar get a pass around here? He brags and lies more than Patrick in a pathetic attempt at impressing the losers here. I find solace in the fact I will outlive this embarrassment by several decades.
Faggot she 13 years younger, that's not that much. I'm a big guy and what should I do lie and say I'm some tiny dogshit dicked brown shit stain? I'm sorry if like Pat the unbelievability that many men are way bigger than 6 foot and that benching 250 is only impressive if you're a skinny faggot. I'm also now old, I have a back that bothers me regularly, a bad knee, a bad shoulder, and I can't see without reading glasses. I've even lost hair and carry more weight than I should, but since I wasn't some weakling and big I used to do dumb things that resulted in me needing to expunge my criminal record for fighting. I'm pretty sure there isn't a brag in there and dozen people I know have that same style of youthful stories.

It would reason that there are a lot of pathetic guys here if you're under 30 and posting here, for me I have an income stream and enough money to not have to work 60-70 hours a week anymore. Part of why i formerly just lurked. I guess you're not one of those smart street shitters. What can i say.

G

Was his username always CovidCumia?
It was and up until the fatty filed I just lurked on reddit and then here. I also was working full time and traveling a lot until after mid 2019. I was planning on doing contract work starting Spring 2020, or earlier if the right thing fit. Covid changed that and we did some creative stuff and my wife started working her thing full time and then i began posting when he filed his suit. I doubt I'll ever work where I have to report in to a place everyday ever again. I enjoy being with my kids and I spent a lot of time on the road from 2010-2018

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Funny how you never see Boomia and Patrick in the same room together. Makes ya wonder..
At least Patrick can write something that is readable. Covid can't even do that, and he's even more delusional. Case in point:

Faggot she 13 years younger, that's not that much. I'm a big guy and what should I do lie and say I'm some tiny dogshit dicked brown shit stain? I'm sorry if like Pat the unbelievability that many men are way bigger than 6 foot and that benching 250 is only impressive if you're a skinny faggot. I'm also now old, I have a back that bothers me regularly, a bad knee, a bad shoulder, and I can't see without reading glasses. I've even lost hair and carry more weight than I should, but since I wasn't some weakling and big I used to do dumb things that resulted in me needing to expunge my criminal record for fighting. I'm pretty sure there isn't a brag in there and dozen people I know have that same style of youthful stories.

It would reason that there are a lot of pathetic guys here if you're under 30 and posting here, for me I have an income stream and enough money to not have to work 60-70 hours a week anymore. Part of why i formerly just lurked. I guess you're not one of those smart street shitters. What can i say.
Not going to read this, it's 7am here which means it's late as fuck over there and you are seething in a dark room all alone like usual trying to justify your existence. I don't believe you have a wife or a family, and I think that fat kid is your brother or something. I know you are unemployed because you spend every waking second here weaving a tale about what a cool life you have to escape reality. You really, really want to impress people here with these "I'm a tough guy and I make lots of money for my skinny family" stories, it's absolutely pathetic.

G

You're even dumber than Bobo with how easily manipulated you are lol
Yea I believed NPA, hurdur the onion styled levels here. So you aren't that fag who cares lol, what is clear is that you likely are poor and unemployable, probably like somebody else pointed out a fat bed sore guy that needs his elderly parents to turn him over like on that 600 lb life show.

Conehead Nigger

Black Bull Kang
Yea I believed NPA, hurdur the onion styled levels here. So you aren't that fag who cares lol, what is clear is that you likely are poor and unemployable, probably like somebody else pointed out a fat bed sore guy that needs his elderly parents to turn him over like on that 600 lb life show.
Sickle cell, nigga. But I can hear how fat you are.

I believe your over 6 feet, in width tho.