COVID Bullshit Thread

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
They're starting it up again so that they can steal elections via mail-in voting. I want to say that it won't work this time, but chances are it will.
e8931025345b7649.jpeg

Imager

Imager

They're really bringing this back.

“This could include relocating to your permanent residence, staying with a nearby relative or friend, or finding a hotel space. Students in Michigan Housing must leave their residence halls during isolation, even if they are in a single room,” the website reads.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Wow so crazy, another election is coming up and we have an uptick in a virus!!!

What are the odds?!
I didn’t want to accept this but I have to agree. They’re going to push this because nobody will vote for Biden and the other option seems to be Orange man.

This time, Joe Biden will break 90,000,000 votes.

Joe Cumia will stay in LI.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
There's undoubtedly ulterior motives to all this COVID bullshit, but do you guys think it's primarily about the US elections? The timing makes sense for that, but I also don't know if all these other countries are going to get on board with it just over another country's elections. When you see these so-called conservatives like Dan Crenshaw and other red state governors all being members of the WEF (who magically "predicted" the first outbreak right before it happened) almost seems like a red herring to draw people back into party politics rather than looking at the big picture that "both sides" are controlled and on board with Agenda 2030. Maybe I'm too cynical, but I just don't believe there's any real opposition to this stuff on the political stage.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
There's undoubtedly ulterior motives to all this COVID bullshit, but do you guys think it's primarily about the US elections? The timing makes sense for that, but I also don't know if all these other countries are going to get on board with it just over another country's elections. When you see these so-called conservatives like Dan Crenshaw and other red state governors all being members of the WEF (who magically "predicted" the first outbreak right before it happened) almost seems like a red herring to draw people back into party politics rather than looking at the big picture that "both sides" are controlled and on board with Agenda 2030. Maybe I'm too cynical, but I just don't believe there's any real opposition to this stuff on the political stage.
Trump not engaging in a war for 4 years really motherfucked the still mortal reptillians who live above us. We should've been fucking around in Syria and Iran during that whole time but that SCUMBAG orange fuck didn't care about our petro-dollar domination.
He'll serve as an example for when the head nigger in charge doesn't fall in line with our global plans. *stands up* **farts into mic**

what worries me is that younger people might think this is normal - they've lived with it during their formative years - I hope they rebel against this shit otherwise we're fucked.

RobertMewler

The vaccine is "highly effective":

@admin would you please add gab.com, catbox.moe, gvid.tv, and goyimtv.com videos to the list of embeddable videos? It's just weird we can embed media from CodePen, Falstad Circuit Simulator, Izlesine, Kontinental Hockey League, and Wistia but not the ones I mentioned. Appreciate it!

White nigger slayer

Howdy, sassy white niggers!
The vaccine is "highly effective":

@admin would you please add gab.com, catbox.moe, gvid.tv, and goyimtv.com videos to the list of embeddable videos? It's just weird we can embed media from CodePen, Falstad Circuit Simulator, Izlesine, Kontinental Hockey League, and Wistia but not the ones I mentioned. Appreciate it!
Lol

RobertMewler

He's the perfect archetype of a cosmo academia douche. He'd say "OK I was wrong about locking down children but I was totally right about vaxxing them... child." Pol Pot was right about eradicating these types.

Just look at him at 0:30!

What an ASS! Nice unironed, I-can-see-the-folds t shirt, stupid. I love how these wannabe fascists are the ones to squawk, "It's not our fault, we were working from limited info!" the loudest. Kill yourself.