Could this be the origin of his “I make six figures, child” quote?

BudDickman

Just started reading that pointless thread where he specifically mentions Freedom Ford in Clearwater, Florida for no apparent reason. What a dumbass.

He fears for his safety to such an extent that he thinks he is justified to shoot anyone who says "pepperoni, child" in his presence, yet here he is exposing anyone who works there to harassment (actually just annoying phone calls, emails, etc). He could've just as easily said "Ford dealership". The specific name of it adds nothing. Fucking dumbass.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He always blames others for his stupid mistakes. " I was promised a six figure job". No pat you werent promised. Its an opportunity to make six figures
Funny you say that because auto sales jobs also use that in postings - “Auto Sales Consultant - Make up to SIX FIGURES!” Which is true, I knew auto sales guys that made that and above but you have to actually sell cars. Pat saw SIX FIGURES and told himself that would be his salary. If you can’t sell cars at a dealership you’re lucky if you make 25k.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Amway was huge in Florida at the time, the major arena in Orlando was the Amway Arena in the early to mid 2000s. He fell for a pyramid scam and moved across the country for it.
i am not american and some neighbor tried to sell my mom some Amway wares and shit back when i was a kid, it was very strange cause we never spoke to her ever. there was a Amway store just 10 minutes walk from my home and i could never figure out what it sell/do back then, glad me mom didnt fall for it

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Didn't he have some lame joke about making action figures? Like he can say he "makes six figures" because he's making a half-dozen action figures. It was something pathetically sad like that, but comedy pays his mortgage, child. I'm sorry you're so stupid.
1654383301160.png

1654383328932.png

1654383381976.png

1654383420921.png

1654383460006.png

1654383492251.png

1654383547357.png

1654383585030.png

1654383622479.png

1654383651248.png

1654383695254.png

I have a cousin who fell for the Zija Moringa scam a few years ago. All she did was try to push it on Facebook. I don't know how many times she went to Salt Lake City for their creepy, evangelic like pep talks. She'd even post their promotional videos showing how's it totally not a scam. It's multi level marketing, child. She's as dumb as Pat. These 'jobs' require no skills other than hoping everyone they know will constantly buy product from them. These are perfect scams that only work on the dumb and lazy. The companies couldn't care less if you buy a cube van full of their stuff then toss in a dumpster when nobody will buy it. They still get paid.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
“Show me your face and I’ll show you one of my guns, pussy.” I hope somebody cripples this fucking homo.
Pretty funny that he thinks you can just brandish a gun at someone because they said something on twitter. Yet he thinks he speaks for gun owners. He is a lot like Ant where the guns give them that false confidence that they can handle any situation. This tweet right here would get Pat red flagged if they pass that law.

BudDickman

Pretty funny that he thinks you can just brandish a gun at someone because they said something on twitter. Yet he thinks he speaks for gun owners. He is a lot like Ant where the guns give them that false confidence that they can handle any situation. This tweet right here would get Pat red flagged if they pass that law.
It would be the ultimate irony if the red flag laws that he advocates for with his "sensible gun owner" schtick eventually lead to him getting his own guns taken away.

G

Im sure there is enough that we have archived of his actual tweets that a simple email with a file attachment would be effective.
I’ll be really depressed if/when that happens, but at least I’ll get a solid week of uncontrollable loffter out of that before the crushing reality that we’re all on the road to niggercattledom comes crashing back.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
No, he's just lying about the 6 figures shit. He got an advance of $24k for a 3-book deal one time, and he just pretended that he makes over 4 times that much every year, when that was actually income over 3 year period based on his output.
Yep. The 6 figures Tweet was definitely after he got his advance and started tweeting like he'd earned out over $100k. "As someone who cleared 6 figures last year.." appeared in several Tweets where he was either happy or upset to pay more tax depending on if Trump was already president or not. He also regularly referred to himself as very successful back then until he figured out he'd gain more sympathy likes if he claimed they wouldn't be able to afford to pay their mortgage anymore because Orange Man had destroyed the world.

Of course, Pat was simply too dumb to realize that people who live in Milwaukee and make over $100,000 are in the top 1% for the city and most likely don't need to live in half of a dilapidated piss shack next to a Section 8 crack factory. It's not L.A., fatso.

G

Yep. The 6 figures Tweet was definitely after he got his advance and started tweeting like he'd earned out over $100k. "As someone who cleared 6 figures last year.." appeared in several Tweets where he was either happy or upset to pay more tax depending on if Trump was already president or not. He also regularly referred to himself as very successful back then until he figured out he'd gain more sympathy likes if he claimed they wouldn't be able to afford to pay their mortgage anymore because Orange Man had destroyed the world.

Of course, Pat was simply too dumb to realize that people who live in Milwaukee and make over $100,000 are in the top 1% for the city and most likely don't need to live in half of a dilapidated piss shack next to a Section 8 crack factory. It's not L.A., fatso.
I genuinely think I figured out the tomlinson technicality. He "cleared 6 figures last year", meaning he finally made over 100 k altogether from his entire working life.