Could this be the origin of his “I make six figures, child” quote?

It’s Meboe

Solo Slow Joe Acoustic Show
B0E9A6AB-4119-4DA5-9195-B8EEDDD41F7A.jpeg

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Probably is, he's likely to base his lies on bits of reality so he thinks it would sound more realistic.

One time he was vaguely promised a job that EVENTUALLY, maybe, could make 6 figures... Like those saps on purely commission based jobs
'sell 10 a day and you'll make 100k a year!'

I bet it was something like that. But in his desperate attempt to be better than everybody it morphed into a career offering high 6 figures a 22 Yr old with no degree and a 1.7gpa could walk into no problem. Then he ran with it.

Yeah Fatrick a lot of things in your life are POOF! like you you fat fucking poof!

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Probably is, he's likely to base his lies on bits of reality so he thinks it would sound more realistic.

One time he was vaguely promised a job that EVENTUALLY, maybe, could make 6 figures... Like those saps on purely commission based jobs

I bet it was something like that. But in his desperate attempt to be better than everybody it morphed into a career offering high 6 figures a 22 Yr old with no degree and a 1.7gpa could walk into no problem. Then he ran with it.

Yeah Fatrick a lot of things in your life are POOF! like you you fat fucking poof!
sounds like he fell for some Amway scam
Imagine him trying to sell you something??? He's too bitter and obnoxious. He'd argue with you in your own home in a split second! 😂

'but that piece of dirt didn't go into the vacuum... I can still see it'

'no you're wrong'
hes a snake in the grass, remember how he answered one of the prank calls with "hello this is Patrick how may i help you", bet the old folks fell for it

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

I think you’re onto something, let’s remember when Pat was early 20’s which would have early to mid 2000s. Pat barely graduated high school and had zero work skills yet was “promised” a 6 figure job that mysteriously all fell apart when he showed up to work? I lived in FL in this time and there were lots of scam type businesses down there that were either pyramid schemes (Amway was huge in FL, QuickStar was another) and time-share related businesses that all advertised on places like Craig’s list with postings like MAKE SIX FIGURES! NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! WILL TRAIN! and piggy being a dumb rube fell for it and moved across the country.

Guys…we’re dealing with a pants shifting retard who fell for a scam job posting that he moved across the country for. Think about that, now him falling for Josiah tapes makes perfect sense, he’s the most gullible person alive. Fat too.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
sounds like he fell for some Amway scam

hes a snake in the grass, remember how he answered one of the prank calls with "hello this is Patrick how may i help you", bet the old folks fell for it
Amway was huge in Florida at the time, the major arena in Orlando was the Amway Arena in the early to mid 2000s. He fell for a pyramid scam and moved across the country for it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Commission based sales jobs have nothing to do with who is fucking who. If you can close deals you get paid. There is no corporate ladder to climb. Thats why they hire coke fiends and liars. They can close deals.
The whole mysterious 6 figure job for a dope that barely graduated high school makes me think piggy fell for some pyramid scam. The “people high up were cheating on their wives so they whole business closed” makes zero sense. If anything it would have meant divorce and someones wife getting the business or something, not “the president of the very successful business cheated on his wife so the whole business shut down the next day” makes zero sense but Pats followers are stupid so they will believe him.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Amway was huge in Florida at the time, the major arena in Orlando was the Amway Arena in the early to mid 2000s. He fell for a pyramid scam and moved across the country for it.
He always blames others for his stupid mistakes. " I was promised a six figure job". No pat you werent promised. Its an opportunity to make six figures