Could this be the origin of his “I make six figures, child” quote?

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
SkyMiles are referred to as SkyPesos. You get them for anything and everything.
Each Dollar you spend is a Skymile. However there’s some trips where they’ll double or triple. Also Delta introduced the current system in 2001. So since Piggy moved to Florida around that time this is probably a running tally of flights hes made from Florida to Wisconsin, Wisconsin to Florida, Wisconsin to California, Wisconsin to Germany, Wisconsin to the UK. You get the idea. You can also transfer miles from partner airlines, or be gifted miles. So he may have been gifted miles by Mama Robinson. If you have the Delta AmEx card you also get double miles, so I’m theory if you bought $5000 in fares you’d get 10,000 SkyMiles. You also get bonus miles for using the Delta AmEx, and for getting one to begin with. I’d be more interested to see how he accumulated his miles.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Each Dollar you spend is a Skymile. However there’s some trips where they’ll double or triple. Also Delta introduced the current system in 2001. So since Piggy moved to Florida around that time this is probably a running tally of flights hes made from Florida to Wisconsin, Wisconsin to Florida, Wisconsin to California, Wisconsin to Germany, Wisconsin to the UK. You get the idea. You can also transfer miles from partner airlines, or be gifted miles. So he may have been gifted miles by Mama Robinson. If you have the Delta AmEx card you also get double miles, so I’m theory if you bought $5000 in fares you’d get 10,000 SkyMiles. You also get bonus miles for using the Delta AmEx, and for getting one to begin with. I’d be more interested to see how he accumulated his miles.
Again you filthy, insane, nigger how are people taking money they paid in welfare people? You run to the welfare system by going to social workers and hospitals. Nobody who I know who took disability is a welfare scag that ever had a "social worker". That's weakness and the definition of a welfare person, but yea make this a point about me saying "I'm richer" than you. I get it you were a fake model, a society girl, mental ill, you're a hero and I'm a zero, without a social worker, welfare benefits, or a rental I live in.

They didn't teach you about the shift key at those universities did they? I've traveled all over the world too, had my school paid for by my job so no debt and very little out of pocket cost, and never had a social worker assigned to me. I have homes in 3 countries, the last one I won't mention because, why should I. I get plenty of experiences too, good ones with a purpose beyond vanity. We took the kids to see the eclipse in 2017 and will again in 2024, we've visited the big natural landmarks and national parks. These aren't either/or choices. Home ownership, even a single one builds wealth, with high inflation and so much speculating in equities, real estate, that turns a profit above carrying cost with long term equity gains can fund a lifestyle so yea I consider it a good choice.

Edit: You aren't trash, but you are a nigger, though a better, lighter, model lol. I was only telling you SSDI is not welfare. I have awhile myself to decide and I'm thinking it's time for me to file mine thanks to covid, why not get back what I put in. Problem is I'm not really disabled, but I also don't think at 50 plus my work is going to get easier. I'll need a disability first. I have all the repetitive stress shit that people get, it's inconvenient while working, but if I thought I could get my family an extra 4500 a month why wouldn't I? I paid in a ton.

Jimmy spent his entire adult life desperately trying to recapture the hot forbidden shame he felt upon being molested as a boy. His ultimate fantasy was to be plowed up the ass by a monster cock, only one that belonged to a "woman", because he isn't gay and would tell you if he was. Then he finally achieved this goal. He/she pounded Jimmy's anus into a semi-functional pulp and dumped loads in him like he was a bus station toilet, and Jimmy was in hog heaven. Riding the crest of his forbidden thrills, Jimmy got carried away and convinced himself he was "in love" with "her", thereby humiliating himself even further, which the freak probably enjoyed. Then she abruptly ended it, crushing little Jimmy's delicate little pervert spirit. He came out of it with his perverse urges finally satiated, but with no idea where to go from there. So emotionally he's reverted to a late adolescent/early adulthood level, where he really just wants to find a nice girlfriend to date

There are four principal lunar phases: the new moon, first quarter, full moon, and last quarter (also known as third or final quarter), when the Moon's ecliptic longitude is at an angle to the Sun (as viewed from the centre of the Earth) of 0°, 90°, 180°, and 270°, respectively. Each of these phases appears at slightly different times at different locations on Earth. During the intervals between principal phases are intermediate phases, during which the Moon's apparent shape is either crescent or gibbous. On average, the intermediate phases last one-quarter of a synodic month, or 7.38 days or some shit.

Men complaining about work

"Today sucked. Larry got his sleeve stuck in a lathe and spun for 30 seconds before anyone noticed. We had to shut everything down because of the mess. Now we're short staffed and probably need therapy."

Women complaining about work

"OMG today was sooo bad at work. You know Shannon? The one who's mother lived in Montana and knits vests for horses? Well she was on Facebook and someone sent her a message saying that her ex, remember I told you about him? How he has issues with his brother but never talks about them because he feels it's a personal matter? Well he apparently got caught molesting a child at a 7-11. Well anyway, she got to leave early. And guess who had to shut the lights off tonight? Hmmm? Give up? Me. I had to. So I had to do her FUCKING job because SHE gets to leave an HOUR FUCKING EARLY because her ex gets into trouble? I swear to fucking God I hate this place. My chair sucks and I only get 2 one hour breaks during the day? It's ridiculous and always gives me anxiety."

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Again you filthy, insane, nigger how are people taking money they paid in welfare people? You run to the welfare system by going to social workers and hospitals. Nobody who I know who took disability is a welfare scag that ever had a "social worker". That's weakness and the definition of a welfare person, but yea make this a point about me saying "I'm richer" than you. I get it you were a fake model, a society girl, mental ill, you're a hero and I'm a zero, without a social worker, welfare benefits, or a rental I live in.

They didn't teach you about the shift key at those universities did they? I've traveled all over the world too, had my school paid for by my job so no debt and very little out of pocket cost, and never had a social worker assigned to me. I have homes in 3 countries, the last one I won't mention because, why should I. I get plenty of experiences too, good ones with a purpose beyond vanity. We took the kids to see the eclipse in 2017 and will again in 2024, we've visited the big natural landmarks and national parks. These aren't either/or choices. Home ownership, even a single one builds wealth, with high inflation and so much speculating in equities, real estate, that turns a profit above carrying cost with long term equity gains can fund a lifestyle so yea I consider it a good choice.

Edit: You aren't trash, but you are a nigger, though a better, lighter, model lol. I was only telling you SSDI is not welfare. I have awhile myself to decide and I'm thinking it's time for me to file mine thanks to covid, why not get back what I put in. Problem is I'm not really disabled, but I also don't think at 50 plus my work is going to get easier. I'll need a disability first. I have all the repetitive stress shit that people get, it's inconvenient while working, but if I thought I could get my family an extra 4500 a month why wouldn't I? I paid in a ton.

Jimmy spent his entire adult life desperately trying to recapture the hot forbidden shame he felt upon being molested as a boy. His ultimate fantasy was to be plowed up the ass by a monster cock, only one that belonged to a "woman", because he isn't gay and would tell you if he was. Then he finally achieved this goal. He/she pounded Jimmy's anus into a semi-functional pulp and dumped loads in him like he was a bus station toilet, and Jimmy was in hog heaven. Riding the crest of his forbidden thrills, Jimmy got carried away and convinced himself he was "in love" with "her", thereby humiliating himself even further, which the freak probably enjoyed. Then she abruptly ended it, crushing little Jimmy's delicate little pervert spirit. He came out of it with his perverse urges finally satiated, but with no idea where to go from there. So emotionally he's reverted to a late adolescent/early adulthood level, where he really just wants to find a nice girlfriend to date

There are four principal lunar phases: the new moon, first quarter, full moon, and last quarter (also known as third or final quarter), when the Moon's ecliptic longitude is at an angle to the Sun (as viewed from the centre of the Earth) of 0°, 90°, 180°, and 270°, respectively. Each of these phases appears at slightly different times at different locations on Earth. During the intervals between principal phases are intermediate phases, during which the Moon's apparent shape is either crescent or gibbous. On average, the intermediate phases last one-quarter of a synodic month, or 7.38 days or some shit.

Men complaining about work

"Today sucked. Larry got his sleeve stuck in a lathe and spun for 30 seconds before anyone noticed. We had to shut everything down because of the mess. Now we're short staffed and probably need therapy."

Women complaining about work

"OMG today was sooo bad at work. You know Shannon? The one who's mother lived in Montana and knits vests for horses? Well she was on Facebook and someone sent her a message saying that her ex, remember I told you about him? How he has issues with his brother but never talks about them because he feels it's a personal matter? Well he apparently got caught molesting a child at a 7-11. Well anyway, she got to leave early. And guess who had to shut the lights off tonight? Hmmm? Give up? Me. I had to. So I had to do her FUCKING job because SHE gets to leave an HOUR FUCKING EARLY because her ex gets into trouble? I swear to fucking God I hate this place. My chair sucks and I only get 2 one hour breaks during the day? It's ridiculous and always gives me anxiety."
Wtf? Lol.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I genuinely think I figured out the tomlinson technicality. He "cleared 6 figures last year", meaning he finally made over 100 k altogether from his entire working life.
You're probably right about that. I doubt even if he combined his earnings with Niki they clear $100k.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
1) It was a job selling health insurance; in one of his interviews he talks about working there and he and Adrienne visiting other offices in the company. I don't remember the interview or exact context, but like almost all of his stories it involved food. That's how he got into selling health insurance, which he's still doing for a living today. Here's freshly-archived link to his still-current, renewed-this-year insurance licence. Hopefully, Jerry Jen has subpoenaed each of the companies Pat has sold insurance for, and since Pat isn't participaTing there won't be a pesky seal on those records stopping them from being listed publicly.

2) I think the "I make six figures" line comes from him padding out his Tor advance. At one point he tweeted that he'd just received a $30k advance check from his publisher which he promptly had to delete; suggesting that it was true. I had a post on the old forum trying to figure out his income based on statements by other Tor authors, and $10k each for three books is well within the ballpark. Throw in an extra digit for cents and there we are; no need to point out that's not an annual amount.

Last edited:
G

Fuck you for making me crave cajun food just to look up the one good place here and find out it went out of business. I dunno, my neighbor is from Louisiana maybe he’s found somewhere decent.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
He also regularly referred to himself as very successful back then until he figured out he'd gain more sympathy likes if he claimed they wouldn't be able to afford to pay their mortgage anymore because Orange Man had destroyed the world.
Nah, I think he just fatly forgot his earlier lies.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Fuck you for making me crave cajun food just to look up the one good place here and find out it went out of business. I dunno, my neighbor is from Louisiana maybe he’s found somewhere decent.
I’m in Creole Country. We use more tomato, the Cajuns use more celery. Either way we’re all Coonasses.

New Orleans and Baton Rouge are Creole Country. We like to use tomato sauce in our recipes. Comrade Cajun just sounds better than Comrade Creole I do believe lol.

Anyway, I didn’t make anything with a Roux tonight, but these Gator Legs fried up real nice.

FA753866-E852-4629-92D4-48BBFB4DAE70.jpeg

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
We should get our resident sales expert in on this.

@ChicopeeChip do you think Patrick would make a good bulk rubber dog shit salesman, just like you are? Would you be up for mentoring him?

1654406527284.png