• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Could Pat Learn a Lesson From Maddox?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Much like Pat, Maddox, early internet celebrity for a blog called the Greatest Website in the Universe, has been dealing with 5 years of anonymous harassment by fans of Dick Masterson. While Dick has spent most of these years talking about Maddox and profiteering of the hate, Maddox has stayed quiet, initially trying a lolsuit, and later just kind of letting Dick tucker himself out. Until last night.

http://thebiggestproblemintheuniverse.com/

He released the photos of his worst and most persistent harassers, a fucking list of ALL harassers, and a 3 hour video essentially breaking down every bit of Dick's narrative of the last 5 years, revealing a kind of creepy story about a fan gone psychotic, and, of course, a book of Dick's poetry he had privately shared with an ex-girlfriend - and the thing is, it seems to be working, as the Dick Show audience seems to be pretty much indifferent about who is right and who is wrong, provided there's blood in the water, happy to let Maddox take the W this time.

good find, @medium wyzzz

Change the lyrics to Dan

G

Just finished watching it. I agreed with basically everything up until the end. He should go after the main asshole in court if he feels that he has been wrong, that's it. Trying to go after advertisers/Patreon/Rekeita/other people talking shit is fucking dumb. Sue for damages, don't try to remove somebody's ability to make a living. His shpeal at the end going after the CEO of Patreon killed it for me.

ec6a16d4dfb20b6c0b191f03c779dba7.png

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Just finished watching it. I agreed with basically everything up until the end. He should go after the main asshole in court if he feels that he has been wrong, that's it. Trying to go after advertisers/Patreon/Rekeita/other people talking shit is fucking dumb. Sue for damages, don't try to remove somebody's ability to make a living. His shpeal at the end going after the CEO of Patreon killed it for me.

ec6a16d4dfb20b6c0b191f03c779dba7.png
I get where you're coming from - but I disagree - he is simply using the language and tactics of his enemy against him. When Pat DMCAd reddit, this place started DMCAing him. Dick went after his revenue streams, and I think it's fair game - he's a little slimey about how he presents it in the video, but I feel like he's throwing it out there to see if it will stick. It's ballsy, and its reckless, and its scummy, but it's also what he's dealt with for 5 years.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
is real atalkers? how does it compare to pat or is it totally unique
I mean, Maddox kept quiet for basically 5 years instead of sperging out 8 hours a day, so its very different. He kind of patiently waited until he got every name and every target and every lie and exaggeration he needed to make a firm and well framed argument against the haters. He did fuck up with the lolsuit, but that shit was (I'm guessing) someone else talking in his ear. I actually find this doc ties up almost every loose end there is other than with the damning evidence presented - where are the torches and pitchforks supposed to go?

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
i remember visiting his website when i was young and holy shit hes deep in obscurity now, 2 days of uploading his 3 hrs maga opie and only got 40k views, Anth's return got 100k in 5 days and nick mullens special got almost 600k in 1 day

i used to like edgy shit like 7 legged spiders too, anyone remember this?

5177090.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
This was surprisingly very well produced. Lays it out for 3 straight hours in meticulous detail and backs everything up. Must have been a gargantuan amount of work. I have no clue about any of this drama and I suppose this guy could just be lying about everything, but if this guy's factual allegations are true, that Dick Masterson guy is a real fawkin prick.

Not really sure what the deal is with Rekieta. Haven't listened to his stream in a while as I don't like to listen to people read superchats for 6 hours. Though I heard he is falling off. If he really sent Maddox that letter, my god what a faggot.
I listened to some eps of their podcast, it was ok but Maddox usually didn't bring much humor to the table. Like someone said he just always wanted to be right while Dick wanted to be funny. Basically Dick started dating Maddox ex gf and he felt that was done behind his back, So he blew up the whole thing. I guess it got ugly businesswise and Maddox was being a Jew about it so they mocked him. He reacted like a baby saying they were interfering with his business.

So then everyone piled on because it showed how thin skinned Maddox is and his whole persona is fake. He 100 percent deserves it and his vid is just Tomlinsonesque skewing of the situation to make him seem like the victim.
They're both pricks, Maddox is a cunt for suing the third guy that would drop in occasionally on the podcast for no reason. That's why everyone overwhelmingly hates him in the feud since the Greek named dude was a nice guy who did nothing wrong
Asterios recorded and released the cuckmas carols album so that got him out on the lolsuit. It was fucking hysterical but Maddox ended up getting him fired from his day job and caused him to get 30k in debt defending himself. And this was a guy who had been a friend.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I get where you're coming from - but I disagree - he is simply using the language and tactics of his enemy against him. When Pat DMCAd reddit, this place started DMCAing him. Dick went after his revenue streams, and I think it's fair game - he's a little slimey about how he presents it in the video, but I feel like he's throwing it out there to see if it will stick. It's ballsy, and its reckless, and its scummy, but it's also what he's dealt with for 5 years.
Except he started it. He went after asterios and dick's livelihoods so they did it back. It all started with Maddox being a baby and overreacting

G

The level and quality of video editing in that Maddox documentary is one of the best I've ever seen. Every frame is just oozing high quality. This is someone who works hard + talented. Unlike Pat.

Forum Clout
Rekieta is a tough one. Loved watching Rittenhouse, Depp and Edgecomb. Then the retard went off the deep end and is an embarrassing drunk now
I watched some of his Maddox lolsuit streams and the Dick Mangina case. The Dick Magina situation turned out to be a huge wet fart so I dropped off and got sick of his nonsense before he started covering normalfag friendly cases.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I watched some of his Maddox lolsuit streams and the Dick Mangina case. The Dick Magina situation turned out to be a huge wet fart so I dropped off and got sick of his nonsense before he started covering normalfag friendly cases.
He's got a red nobby nose like a reservation injun and swears he doesn't drink too much.

Forum Clout
I listened to some eps of their podcast, it was ok but Maddox usually didn't bring much humor to the table. Like someone said he just always wanted to be right while Dick wanted to be funny. Basically Dick started dating Maddox ex gf and he felt that was done behind his back, So he blew up the whole thing. I guess it got ugly businesswise and Maddox was being a Jew about it so they mocked him. He reacted like a baby saying they were interfering with his business.

So then everyone piled on because it showed how thin skinned Maddox is and his whole persona is fake. He 100 percent deserves it and his vid is just Tomlinsonesque skewing of the situation to make him seem like the victim.

Asterios recorded and released the cuckmas carols album so that got him out on the lolsuit. It was fucking hysterical but Maddox ended up getting him fired from his day job and caused him to get 30k in debt defending himself. And this was a guy who had been a friend.
You can tell what a bitch he was on the solutions episode where Dick brought up GPS and Maddox jumped his idea with Satellites. He clearly wanted to win but lost every episode because he wasn't funny

Blew up his own show

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
This was surprisingly very well produced. Lays it out for 3 straight hours in meticulous detail and backs everything up. Must have been a gargantuan amount of work. I have no clue about any of this drama and I suppose this guy could just be lying about everything, but if this guy's factual allegations are true, that Dick Masterson guy is a real fawkin prick.
Oh yeah, Maddox does omit some shit for sure, like the fact that dick had his one book (men are better than women) but most of his podcast stuff seems believable.