• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Could Pat Learn a Lesson From Maddox?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Madcucks sued Dick Masterson for 1 Billion dollars for hurting his feefees. Dick Masterson is probably a pedo. I wish them all the very worst and sincerely hope that Patrick makes a 3 hour long video about his stalkers whoever they are.

Maddox and Piggy both suffer from the same delusion that being mean to them online is a crime and they can sue for having their feelings hurt. They should do a podcast together.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I did a deep dive a year or two back on this whole saga and it was very interesting, and from what I learned through that was that Maddox’s word should probably be taken with a grain of salt, so I don’t know how much I can trust his narrative. However on the other hand I never understood the reverence for Dick when he just seemed pretty boring, certainly not interesting enough to watch divorced from their podcast together.
I tried listening to the dick show I just couldn't get into it. Now Maddox's old website used to be gold

Forum Clout
If anything I always thought of the parallels between O&A with these two. A show where both hosts are useless when they’re apart, insane personal problems and girlfriend issues, hatred from the fanbase directed at one guy, and now it seems we’re reaching where O&A was 6 years back: “Wow these guys are both terrible and losers. Now i’m just here for the drama”
ONA took over 2 decades to fall apart.

Dick and Maddox barely made 1 year, it was OnA on steroids

It was Maddoxs fault for always wanting to be right, while Dick just wanted to be funny and thus kept winning

G

This was surprisingly very well produced. Lays it out for 3 straight hours in meticulous detail and backs everything up. Must have been a gargantuan amount of work. I have no clue about any of this drama and I suppose this guy could just be lying about everything, but if this guy's factual allegations are true, that Dick Masterson guy is a real fawkin prick.

Not really sure what the deal is with Rekieta. Haven't listened to his stream in a while as I don't like to listen to people read superchats for 6 hours. Though I heard he is falling off. If he really sent Maddox that letter, my god what a faggot.

Forum Clout
This was surprisingly very well produced. Lays it out for 3 straight hours in meticulous detail and backs everything up. Must have been a gargantuan amount of work. I have no clue about any of this drama and I suppose this guy could just be lying about everything, but if this guy's factual allegations are true, that Dick Masterson guy is a real fawkin prick.
They're both pricks, Maddox is a cunt for suing the third guy that would drop in occasionally on the podcast for no reason. That's why everyone overwhelmingly hates him in the feud since the Greek named dude was a nice guy who did nothing wrong

G

They're both pricks, Maddox is a cunt for suing the third guy that would drop in occasionally on the podcast for no reason. That's why everyone overwhelmingly hates him in the feud since the Greek named dude was a nice guy who did nothing wrong
That's kind of what I was guessing. Sounds like he has some legitimate grievances against that Masterson prick, but I can get a sense that he is leaving out some details. His wikipedia page says he tried to sue Masterson for a 1/3 billion dollars and that it was tossed out of hand. Doesn't sound like something a sane person does. Still have half an hour left on the documentary so I'll have to see how he covers that.

Forum Clout
That's kind of what I was guessing. Sounds like he has some legitimate grievances against that Masterson prick, but I can get a sense that he is leaving out some details. His wikipedia page says he tried to sue Masterson for a 1/3 billion dollars and that it was tossed out of hand. Doesn't sound like something a sane person does. Still have half an hour left on the documentary so I'll have to see how he covers that.
It was the most frivolous of lawsuits he filed just to cost both of them, who are way less financially well off, to burn through their savings

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
can someone do this but with all the people who doxxed themselves here. Also gibney , that sopranos actor, and thomas apostle. TIA.

or don't

Screenshot 2023-12-04 at 5.14.43 PM.png

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Special boy Pat will not enjoy watching this, because it'd force him to accept that he's not special. He's not going to be the poster boy for S230 repeal, or web ID laws, or anything at all. He's an unlikable faggot that gets cut from docuseries about the subject while people like Maddox will gets millions of views, attention and money from their experience.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Special boy Pat will not enjoy watching this, because it'd force him to accept that he's not special. He's not going to be the poster boy for S230 repeal, or web ID laws, or anything at all. He's an unlikable faggot that gets cut from docuseries about the subject while people like Maddox will gets millions of views, attention and money from their experience.

Good point. Maddox is in a much better position to be the spokescuck for this. First, because he has name recognition as a former celebrity of the early internet. Second, because he can name the people after him. Plus, because Dick is a Trump guy, a lot of people will take Maddox's side just for that.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Not really sure what the deal is with Rekieta. Haven't listened to his stream in a while as I don't like to listen to people read superchats for 6 hours. Though I heard he is falling off
Every recent clip I see of Rekieta (can’t actually watch his streams because he mostly sucks) makes it seem like his brain is broken by alcohol…and his Kiwi Farms thread. It’s completely insane. Rich lawyer with 5 kids, turned into an irrational drunk by Josh Moon and anonymous people picking him apart. It’s worse than Pat in many ways. They’re not even directly fucking with him and he’s a shell of himself.

All I know about this guy is that the person he's mad at apparently cuckolded him.
I read that Maddox and the ex had been broken up for like 2-3 years when she got with Dax. Still weird and bad behavior but not cuckolding.