• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Could Pat Learn a Lesson From Maddox?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Much like Pat, Maddox, early internet celebrity for a blog called the Greatest Website in the Universe, has been dealing with 5 years of anonymous harassment by fans of Dick Masterson. While Dick has spent most of these years talking about Maddox and profiteering of the hate, Maddox has stayed quiet, initially trying a lolsuit, and later just kind of letting Dick tucker himself out. Until last night.

http://thebiggestproblemintheuniverse.com/

He released the photos of his worst and most persistent harassers, a fucking list of ALL harassers, and a 3 hour video essentially breaking down every bit of Dick's narrative of the last 5 years, revealing a kind of creepy story about a fan gone psychotic, and, of course, a book of Dick's poetry he had privately shared with an ex-girlfriend - and the thing is, it seems to be working, as the Dick Show audience seems to be pretty much indifferent about who is right and who is wrong, provided there's blood in the water, happy to let Maddox take the W this time.

good find, @medium wyzzz

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I'm about 20 minutes into it. It's pretty good, but I don't know how I can go all three hours. It would be nice to see the other side for a change. That's pretty weird that Dick tweet about everyday for 5 years, I didn't know that. I just assumed he was like Cumia and just did it occasionally when subscriptions were low.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I did a deep dive a year or two back on this whole saga and it was very interesting, and from what I learned through that was that Maddox’s word should probably be taken with a grain of salt, so I don’t know how much I can trust his narrative. However on the other hand I never understood the reverence for Dick when he just seemed pretty boring, certainly not interesting enough to watch divorced from their podcast together.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
If anything I always thought of the parallels between O&A with these two. A show where both hosts are useless when they’re apart, insane personal problems and girlfriend issues, hatred from the fanbase directed at one guy, and now it seems we’re reaching where O&A was 6 years back: “Wow these guys are both terrible and losers. Now i’m just here for the drama”

Turk February

Forum Clout
I did a deep dive a year or two back on this whole saga and it was very interesting, and from what I learned through that was that Maddox’s word should probably be taken with a grain of salt, so I don’t know how much I can trust his narrative. However on the other hand I never understood the reverence for Dick when he just seemed pretty boring, certainly not interesting enough to watch divorced from their podcast together.
Maddox is very measured, and everything he says has receipts, he's clearly had a very VERY long time to organize his thoughts, and arguments. It's kind of hilarious.

Turk February

Forum Clout
I'm about 20 minutes into it. It's pretty good, but I don't know how I can go all three hours. It would be nice to see the other side for a change. That's pretty weird that Dick tweet about everyday for 5 years, I didn't know that. I just assumed he was like Cumia and just did it occasionally when subscriptions were low.
It's very good at switching subjects and targets to where it really doesn't feel that long. I just had it running in the background and loved it.

Dax - What, it's not like we were close, he never met my parents or anything
Maddox - Here is a photo of me fishing with his dad.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Wow ok this is really fucking good. I never thought about it until he just brought it up but why does Dick talk about Maddox so much? If he WERENT ab obsessed fanboy he would just be some guy he hosted a podcast he had a disagreement with and not care that they split so much.

Turk February

Forum Clout
Wow ok this is really fucking good. I never thought about it until he just brought it up but why does Dick talk about Maddox so much? If he WERENT ab obsessed fanboy he would just be some guy he hosted a podcast he had a disagreement with.
He wears the same clothes, dates the same woman, hosts a show with the same name - he compares it to Single White Female at one point and he really should have gone further with that analogy.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
I would never think off comparing the two. Although I did originally find out about opie and Anthony from the episode of pka dick did with Anthony.

I remember being a freshman in high-school and thinking that the biggest problem in the universe and the dick show were pretty dang good, and then I became an a-log after the cuties shit, and then I kinda fell off cause I stop caring, and then Eric July started popping off, and then Maddox did the Whang video, and then Maddox pulled me back in with this vid. Honestly I stoped giving a shit when I was a senior in high-school, and then around the end of that I became a HUGE fan of cumtown. Now I live and breath that podcast, and I’ve barely ever listened to a full episode of the new biggest problem.

Honestly, I have now idea what Maddox and Daxipad are gonna do next, but I’m probably going team Maddox because dick is loud and gay.

I’ll probably listen to the emergency dick show bonus episode once it comes out on kemono; I’m to tired rn.

Last edited:

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
IMG_0091.jpeg

spic is literally just lying

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I would never think off comparing the two. Although I did originally find out about opie and Anthony from the episode of pka dick did with Anthony.

I remember being a freshman in high-school and thinking that the biggest problem in the universe and the dick show were pretty dang good, and then I became an a-log after the cuties shit, and then I kinda fell off cause I stop caring, and then Eric July started popping off, and then Maddox did the Whang video, and then Maddox polled me back in with this vid. Honestly I stoped giving a shit when I was a senior in high-school, and then around the end of that I became a HUGE fan of cumtown. Now I live and breath that podcast, and I’ve barely ever listened to a full episode of the new biggest problem.

Honestly, I have now idea what Maddox and Daxipad are gonna do next, but I’m probably going team Maddox because dick is loud and gay.

I’ll probably listen to the emergency dick show bonus episode once it comes out on kemono; I’m to tired rn.

Sounds like you have an extreme attraction to faggots.