Could it be possible @chocolatehellhole is HOMELESS?

P

pedophile

The ramblings of a mental patient, i pity you, i really do.

God be with you, no bs.
LMAO, no...you really dont. I have contempt for you but I see the pain, but pain hasn't made you ascend. You were a punk while healthy too, and now, a punk AND suffering from chronic pain. You are a regressing punk. Log off, genuinely.

Try to gaslight the schizo stuff some more, like you did with denying posting your dick pics.

Skippy

Crack me open and take away the demons, Ronnie
LMAO, no...you really dont. I have contempt for you but I see the pain, but pain hasn't made you ascend. You were a punk while healthy too, and now, a punk AND suffering from chronic pain.

Try to gaslight the schizo stuff, like you did with denying posting your dick pics (like wormkiller and cuntfucker).

HE IS WHITE, HE WINS BY DEFAULT.

BOQ = 💩

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
LMAO, no...you really dont. I have contempt for you but I see the pain, but pain hasn't made you ascend. You were a punk while healthy too, and now, a punk AND suffering from chronic pain.
He was actually born crippled. He has the same disease as Mr. Glass, every bone was broken during the birthing process. It’s a very sad story. The pain and deformity is all he’s ever known.

It's why he acts out this way when he sees a virile alpha male like Dan.

P

pedophile

He was actually born crippled. He has the same disease as Mr. Glass, every bone was broken during the birthing process. It’s a very sad story. The pain and deformity is all he’s ever known.

It's why he acts out this way when he sees a virile alpha male like Dan.
Dan laying by the pool...his wife by his side sunbathing. Meanwhile Shutyourcake lying in bed with oxygen tanks, making alliances online, LMFAO

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
Are you saying I cured you?

(nice edit stupid)
boqshithat.png

Take just one single clear picture and I'll call off the all out assault and inform the secret antiboq discord group to lay off as well.

RoxburyRick

"Punk" is the guy who goes in last to take their shots...Not hot at all.

I felt pure disgust seeing you and your brother prance and flit on Dan Mullen (instantly identified with Dan, who I wasn't even paying attention to as "chicopee chip" or "sommerville dan"), but just seeing the lack of jokes, the rib-mongering, being ever-present in dan posting while not you or your brother's place...just gross.

I'm "whiter" (based on the "higher-minded" "principles comes first" trope from fiction etc) than you or your brother. So is DMAN. It's hilarious actually.
You look like a cigar store indian

P

pedophile

View attachment 155420
Take just one single clear picture and I'll call off the all out assault and inform the secret antiboq discord group to lay off as well.
Copro, there's NO antiboq discord...you are a bridge burner, you cant make alliances to save your life. In a way it puts you above the Lucy-ferian parasites (bandwagonning the Dan Mullen shit for all of 2022-much of 2023)