• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cop Hate Thread

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I think shows like Law & Order that glorify police and detectives are flat-out propaganda. My theory with cops, as with most things, is: 33% are good, 33% are definitely bad, and 33% are neutral ("just doing muh job" types)... which actually means they have a tendency to become worse through the years due to bitterness, their wives leaving them etc. You don't become a cop and then BECOME a good person as a result.
I think the Wire captured this the best. A lot of upper middle class white people watched and loved the Wire, then turned into ACAB types without understanding the underlying message of the show was that some are good, bad, or neutral, but they're all moving in step with much larger institutions outside their control. Cops are no better or worse than elected officials who direct them, nor the elected officials better or worse than the wealthy who donate to them/voters who elect them.

Of course electeds don't want the attention turned to them, so they deflect. The public wants no part of the blame, because the people who would call attention to that still need advertisers, so that option's out. So you're left with the nebulous BLM message or the outright retarded ACAB message, whose retardation is almost outdone by the blue flag waving message.

G

That was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. Cop needs to have his cock chopped off.

G

Manlet cops are the worst. There was a manlet cop in my town who would always terrorize everybody. Also I got arrested for DUI once while sleeping in my car parked in a parking lot. It was the gayest thing ever. Looking back on it, I should have fought that.

G

Was driving to Vegas when this fat hog in Oklahoma pulled me over, took all my weed, gave me a $1k ticket, and acted like he did me a favor. Fucker was cracking jokes and acting like a buddy while he robs me. I'm only in your panhandle shithole for 50 more miles you fat faggot. I bought the shit in a legal state
Atleast in the third world, you can bribe them.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Lookie lookie, Miss Cookie... the shape of this remind you of anything?

48-489378_los-angeles-county-sheriffs-department-logo-hd-png.png
Pedophilia.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
video was age restricted, but if your only tool's a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Fuck cops! unless they're purely peacekeeping / acting as a night watchman - stopping thieves, murderers etc.

I'd rather cops were paid much more but they were able to deal with almost any situation without a weapon (preferably naked), I also think cops should be held to a much higher legal standard than the average person, as opposed to "I thought I saw a hairbrush so I mag-dumped"

Snake

Forum Clout
Kim Potter, the bitch that drew a gun instead of a taser, her case is in closing arguments. I haven't been following it closely, but what I've seen of Rekieta's stream, she's probably getting a not guilty. So a chimp out is likely.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The kid's family sued and won $6.5M, but the pin-dicked faggot cop only got four years. IIRC the video title is incorrect; the tazing caused the kid to have a heart attack, and paramedics and to medically induce a coma to save him.

I think shows like Law & Order that glorify police and detectives are flat-out propaganda. My theory with cops, as with most things, is: 33% are good, 33% are definitely bad, and 33% are neutral ("just doing muh job" types)... which actually means they have a tendency to become worse through the years due to bitterness, their wives leaving them etc. You don't become a cop and then BECOME a good person as a result.

So, basically, the idea that they spend all their time putting evil behind bars... a lot of them exist to keep Dunkin Donuts and Krispy Kreme in business.
they absolutely glorify it as a form of propaganda. but saying it's split in thirds is not quite correct. I agree with the sentiment though. there's a certain amount of people with positive traits for the job and a certain amount with negative traits. and sometimes those exist in the same guy. and departments (at least in my personal experience) favor guys who have the right personality/mindset for the job, versus guys like me who are not as aggressive. So they prefer the aggressive guys who have the good traits but also the bad (being a bully, jerk, or just a scumbag) over the guys (like me apparently) who aren't overeager gung ho types. So they could get rid of a lot of the worst actors but they don't want to hire against the type they've always had.

G

I dont like low level cops, like NYPD types...except for the detectives. Dont think low level cops are impressive, or respectable (especially if middle aged lol). It's like barely more money than being a mail man...fuck that, only idiots want that task.

I respect detectives, FBI, DEA agents, etc.

Snake

Forum Clout
I dont like low level cops, like NYPD types...except for the detectives. Dont think low level cops are impressive, or respectable (especially if middle aged lol). It's like barely more money than being a mail man...fuck that, only idiots want that task.

I respect detectives, FBI, DEA agents, etc.
They fuck and murder children.

E2zpfmGWQAMf3IB.jpg

You can see cooking children behind him.

G

Well FUCK!... although all these "extraodinary events" have left me jaded and cynical and suspicious...that man could have very well been some South African or East German contract killer (they were using foreign mercs in America as early as the 18th century/colonial era...Hessians for eg). Nowadays they use Colombians.

Waco could have been a fake story like Sandy Hoax...basically if the story's extraordinary sounding...I write it off, or think of even more extraordinary hypotheticals.

Snake

Forum Clout
Well FUCK!... although all these "extraodinary events" have left me jaded and cynical and suspicious...that man could have very well been some South African or East German contract killer (they were using foreign mercs in America as early as the 18th century/colonial era...Hessians for eg). Nowadays they use Colombians.

Waco could have been a fake story like Sandy Hoax...basically if the story's extraordinary sounding...I write it off, or think of even more extraordinary hypotheticals.
I don't know a whole hellva a lot about it, but my understanding of it was that the ATF was on it's way out and needed something to justify their existence.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
I don't know a whole hellva a lot about it, but my understanding of it was that the ATF was on it's way out and needed something to justify their existence.
Yes, they were trying to rehab their image after Ruby Ridge and wanted a "win." They could've just arrested Koresh while he was driving in town, but instead they raided the house knowing the people were fanatics with kids and weapons inside.