• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cop Hate Thread

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
This reminds me of some of the DoD faggots that I work with. The type to use technicalities to justify killing someone to provide some kind of excitement to their boring lives. Fuckin losers.
Cops have a way of being good at articulating things in order to get out of trouble, but these guys have their work cut out for them.

Snake

Forum Clout
When you make it so that nobody in their right mind would ever want to be a cop, this is what we are left with
The qualifications are rock bottom due to low interest.

I know a girl that might be 5'2, 110lbs soaking wet that just became a cop in Niggerdelphia. She wants to become a detective.

She's going to get raped by a pack of niggers and it'll be her fault. :mel_sm:

Snake

Forum Clout

The Pima County Attorney’s Office is conducting the criminal investigation, according to police. A lawyer representing Remington told The Associated Press that his client “had no non-lethal options.”

“He did have a Taser,
but in his mind, he couldn’t use it because he didn’t feel he had the proper spread to deploy it, with the wheelchair between him and Richards,” defense attorney Mike Storie said.

This fat spic Tomlinson couldn't be asked to briskly walk ahead of him and hit him with the taser.

Snake

Forum Clout
Nothing boils my blood more than seeing stories of cops shooting dogs for no reason. It takes a real fucking psychopath to kill a puppy in front of it's owner.

View attachment 14703
EED4737D-E1AE-4900-A833-18D2BF0FF4CB.jpeg

G

I know a girl that might be 5'2, 110lbs soaking wet that just became a cop in Niggerdelphia. She wants to become a detective.
I can theoretically see the attraction of becoming a detective in LA or NY or Boston or somewhere. As well as all the humdrum domestic murders you'll probably occasionally deal with organised crime cases or a celebrity murder. But Philly/Baltimore/Atlanta/Chicago etc where every call is black on black murder over corners, pocket change or "respeck," and being met with sullen "we ain't seen shit" every time, including from the victim's own family? Fuck that.

BTW as a middle class Brit I'm obviously basing everything I said off movies and TV.

G

You're not off at all. If you've ever seen clips from the Wire or just nigger naybohuuds in any fiction in general, they're pretty realistic. She's gotta be a beat cop for at least five years I believe.

[MEDIA=youtube]YShDiDyYqMw[/MEDIA]

Every nigger area is identical. They love living in trash.
I did see the whole of The Wire and enjoyed it at the time. Biggest takeaway for me was imagining if I was a black cop like Bunk or Daniels or someone. What must guys like that think? Do they become the biggest racists of all? Do they think "I'm glad I was raised right and my dad stuck around and took us to church?" Obviously it depends on the individual but how conflicted would a respectable black person feel having to deal with nigger garbage all day every day?

Snake

Forum Clout

17 years old white kid.

The cops are just racist though.

I like how he just let his face plop on the curb.

Dead cops is always a good headline. These Blue Lives Matter MIGA faggots couldn't believe they were getting handled by them during the election.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
As much as I hate the “ACAB” crowd, I tend to agree with them with that sentiment. I hate most cops. If you you are solving murders and putting pedos in jail then that’s awesome and a valuable thing, but if you are some beat cop wanna be tough guy faggot who became a cop so you can maintain some of that dickhead status you had in high school or whatever without actually having to achieve anything, then go fuck yourself. I have longstanding beefs with them from personal experience though but it does piss off the hipster in me that it’s now trendy to hate them.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
When you make it so that nobody in their right mind would ever want to be a cop, this is what we are left with
Nah, they were doing this shit before that too. Most of the guys of my generation who went into the NYPD were probably overqualified, but joined cause the meltdown left them with no other opportunities with that much security. These guys are actually pretty good, at least when it comes to avoiding complaints and general shittiness towards the public. But keep in mind they have college degrees, so they're in a separate caste.

Then you got the other ones I've seen who've just never talked to anyone in their lives and stepped right over that low bar and into a uniform. Give them a little power and they don't know what to do with it. Look at Spaz. That guy couldn't answer phones for Opie & Anthony, but they gave him a gun and a badge. In over his head from day one, so he looked for shortcuts and learned terrible habits from equally stupid/corrupt fucks.

G

As much as I hate the “ACAB” crowd, I tend to agree with them with that sentiment. I hate most cops. If you you are solving murders and putting pedos in jail then that’s awesome and a valuable thing, but if you are some beat cop wanna be tough guy faggot who became a cop so you can maintain some of that dickhead status you had in high school or whatever without actually having to achieve anything, then go fuck yourself. I have longstanding beefs with them from personal experience though but it does piss off the hipster in me that it’s now trendy to hate them.
I've never had a positive experience with one. At least they're fairly harmless here. The only ones with guns are the protection and firearms units that are deployed straight to scenes involving terrorism or gunfire. To be fair they've got a pretty good track record. They're trained by the SAS and shoot in the head until there's nothing left and ask questions later, especially when the assailant is a mudskin with a beard.

But all the regular ones I've had dealings with are either snarky, resentful pricks who are openly jealous of my car or useless sacks of shit like the pair who turned up to my burgled home in London years ago. I had to tell them to dust the place for prints and they wouldn't go through the broken French windows at the back of the house (the cunt who robbed the place had bolted the front door from the inside so it was the only way in or out) "for health and safety reasons." When I asked them what they meant they said they could cut themselves on the broken glass and I would be liable. I snorted in disbelief and went in first and opened the front door for them. Fucking useless.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I like how he just let his face plop on the curb.
The kid's family sued and won $6.5M, but the pin-dicked faggot cop only got four years. IIRC the video title is incorrect; the tazing caused the kid to have a heart attack, and paramedics and to medically induce a coma to save him.

As much as I hate the “ACAB” crowd, I tend to agree with them with that sentiment. I hate most cops. If you you are solving murders and putting pedos in jail then that’s awesome and a valuable thing
I think shows like Law & Order that glorify police and detectives are flat-out propaganda. My theory with cops, as with most things, is: 33% are good, 33% are definitely bad, and 33% are neutral ("just doing muh job" types)... which actually means they have a tendency to become worse through the years due to bitterness, their wives leaving them etc. You don't become a cop and then BECOME a good person as a result.

So, basically, the idea that they spend all their time putting evil behind bars... a lot of them exist to keep Dunkin Donuts and Krispy Kreme in business.