• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cop Hate Thread

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Not sure what to say. I laughed and cried in all the right places. The reveal this guys in a tard chair, and the cop putting his hands behind his back after he falls out destroyed my ribs. This is what you pay taxes for, anyone who fucking defends these animals.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Well, at least he was white.

86a.png

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
... ok. I didn't see that coming.

At what point is a man standing on two legs, carrying a gun, feeling THREATENED by an invalid with just a knife?

I don't know about you, fellas, but anytime I pass by the old folks in the park, I grip my gun a little FAWKIN tighter, hehehehehe knowwhatImean?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
... ok. I didn't see that coming.

At what point is a man standing on two legs, carrying a gun, feeling THREATENED by an invalid with just a knife?

I don't know about you, fellas, but anytime I pass by the old folks in the park, I grip my gun a little FAWKIN tighter, hehehehehe knowwhatImean?
I feel the same way when I’m taking pictures of scaffolding in my SUV in the early mornings. You never know if you can’t just drive away.