Cool Shit You Bought Recently Mega Thread

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
16, don’t know dick about guitars, but that hollow body look has always been my favorite. Been thinking of getting one in the $300-400 range to keep in my studio for impromptu jam sessions with friends. Can you recommend a decent one? I think I saw an Ibanez in that range. Those any good?
I know the semi hollows and hollows Ibanez make are pretty popular because they've been making em for about 20 years but I've never played one. The Gretsch streamliners are pretty nice and about in that price range, they have regular humbuckers instead of the more traditionally twangy Gretsch pickups too so maybe more versatile. I prefer the twang and high end though

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Will only go up in value. 😎🎸🇺🇲 #LaFagmila #USAinDistress
Only a RETARDED millennial would think this would affect ANY investment!!! The dems WRONGFULLY indicting our Great President only HELPS the value of his name. If he RIGHTFULLY gets Re-elected he also WINS. No matter what, he wins like he did in 2020!!!!😎😎😎

Newsflash for you MORONS: There is no good or bad. Just WINNERS and LOSERS!!! Trump wins like he always does. I WIN like I always do. Something you dicktrees NEVER learn!!!🤣🤣🤣

You try and mock me for a wise investment. What would ANY of you faceless LOSERS know about money? Besides you get it at the first of every month. Take notes retards. My lil bro and I are going to have a toast to your failures and our WEALTH!!!😘😘😘

#Investing #ALWAYSWINNING #MAGA2024

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Only a RETARDED millennial would think this would affect ANY investment!!! The dems WRONGFULLY indicting our Great President only HELPS the value of his name. If he RIGHTFULLY gets Re-elected he also WINS. No matter what, he wins like he did in 2020!!!!😎😎😎

Newsflash for you MORONS: There is no good or bad. Just WINNERS and LOSERS!!! Trump wins like he always does. I WIN like I always do. Something you dicktrees NEVER learn!!!🤣🤣🤣

You try and mock me for a wise investment. What would ANY of you faceless LOSERS know about money? Besides you get it at the first of every month. Take notes retards. My lil bro and I are going to have a toast to your failures and our WEALTH!!!😘😘😘

Lol dicktree

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!

@Gay Faggot. better keep his head on a fawkin swivel!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
16, don’t know dick about guitars, but that hollow body look has always been my favorite. Been thinking of getting one in the $300-400 range to keep in my studio for impromptu jam sessions with friends. Can you recommend a decent one? I think I saw an Ibanez in that range. Those any good?
You're thinking of Ibanez artcore. They are nice. I have a bunch of expensive guitars but the one I consistently end up grabbing the most often is an Epiphone Sheraton II. I love that fucking thing.